Desert Traveller - Round 265 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 265 Winner

Congratulations to SupraTheHedgehog's Desert Traveller, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Desert Traveller beat the other three entries with 12 votes and 46% of the vote.

Description:
Hello everyone! Biggrin

Desert Traveller is a tilt corkscrew roller coaster built around a small abandoned Egyptian city. This city is installed on a deserted island in an oasis. This area shows many Egyptian style buildings and ruins designed in various ways, many times with fancy and sometimes unreal details. This area is complete with many stalls around the city and a few flat rides, such as a snake slide ride and a Phoenix twister.

I noticed that advanced NCS (Non Custom Scenery) parks or tracks are very rare, because most people don't like the original scenery objects and prefer using custom objects. However, I see a lot of potential in NCS RCT3, so I decided to bring it back with that roller coaster.

I also gave myself the challenge to use only scenery from the original game and Wild expansion. The only object from Soaked I used is the fire particle. There is a READ ME file in the download that explains how to install that object in the game for people who only have Wild.

Complete POV there: https://youtu.be/AseLiVy5QV4

See final screenshot for statistiques.

Let's have a nice round 265! Biggrin

Votes cast:
Vulture - 10 votes
The Way Home 2 - 1 vote
Party Monster - 3 votes
Desert Traveller - 12 votes
Congrats Supra!
I'm useless, but not for long, the future, is coming on
grats on a good build
Congratulations! A well deserved win!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Well deserved. What you did with an NCS coaster blows my mind.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
A well-deserved win. Congrats, Supra.
[Image: FOVJPXXJ52Q8RCE.MEDIUM.jpg]
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Coasters in the picture: Grand Zephyr, Wyvern, Perilous Pipeline, Bushmaster
The best NCSO entry I've seen built in RCT3. Congratulations!
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Congratulations!
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Congrats.
Team CoasterTech

Thanks guys!!!  Biggrin blush Biggrin
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.