Vote for your favorite track! Round 267

Urban Ranger i found this to be ok i agree the barrel roll after the loop is a bit over the top 6 0f 10
Great White is just to slow for most of the track given the limited viewing i agree a step back for planetcoaster fans 7 of 10
Transmission Wire is just to long excellent idea very bland overall 6 of 10
Warbirds except for the fact were suppose to duel i like this entry 8 of 10
Go Warbirds gets my vote
I'd like to point out that if Great White was faster during most of the ride most of the riders would likely be injured walking off the ride, the pacing has to take into account not only the element the train is moving through but the rotation of the car as well (thus meaning you can't go through inversions at 30+ miles per hour - not that you should anyways, target speed is 20-25 mph, or 15 km/h). Arrow, and S&S 4D coasters are known to be quite rough as it is, improper pacing through inversions and elements has a big influence on how uncomfortable the ride is for guests. Also keep in mind that off-ride viewing looks to be about 10 mph slower than how it actually is on-ride (this holds true in reality as well).

Also, as for the comment about the trees looking like the same was placed over and over, to me it looks like a natural landscape, as you almost never see variation in trees from that distance. I just got back from vacation in Virginia Beach and the whole car ride there and back had landscapes with hills/mountains that were covered like this. Just for an example:

http://images.hagey.com/Tour/paendless10.jpeg
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/38210296812100351/

You can see they are all different trees (and common sense dictates they would be), but at such a distance they all mold into a uniform canvas overtop the landscape, much like how when in an art gallery you get different views of paintings when across the room and up close. I'm not saying it was executed perfectly, but you can see that was the intended look.

CC will come soon, I had to delay it after some bad seafood and a 12 hour drive home yesterday.
Team CoasterTech

I see what you're going for with the trees, and it would work if only theme park games weren't so limiting in this department.

In your initial screenshot of the wilderness covered by a canvas of trees, it looks natural because each tree is a different shape, even if the differences are subtle. In Planet Coaster, or any other theme park game, this "canvas" method looks far less natural because you can't place slightly different versions of the same tree. When each leaf and each branch is in the exact same place as it is on every tree around it, the foliage resembles an army of robots marching in unison around the coaster.

In Planet Coaster, it isn't enough to throw off the entire design. Try this method in RCT2, and you'll get laughed right out of the competition.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
I don't use planet coaster, no limits or rct2. Rct2 is giving me some trouble, plus planet coaster and no limits are way too complicated to use. You'll find I'm an RCT3 girl
(Jul 3, 2017, 09:10 AM)rctmuttindudge Wrote: I don't use planet coaster, no limits or rct2. Rct2 is giving me some trouble, plus planet coaster and no limits are way too complicated to use. You'll find I'm an RCT3 girl

rct2 trouble? what problems are you having?