Warbirds - Round 267 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 267 Winner

Congratulations to OffbeatToaster's Warbirds, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Warbirds beat the other three entries with 9 votes and 50% of the vote.

Description:
Warbirds is a pair of dueling B&M Sit-down style coasters inspired by aerial combat of the past as well as today's modern air shows. Named after a military term for any plane retired to civilian use, Warbirds puts riders in the pilot seat as they race, fly, and fight along two different tracks. With 4 near misses, three racing segments, and a set of double-interlocking corkscrews, Warbirds is a ride like no other.

Stats:
F-14 Tomcat:
Excitement: 8.49 (Very High)
Nausea: 5.63 (High)
Intensity: 3.24 (Medium)

F-5 Freedom Fighter:
Excitement: 8.53 (Very High)
Nausea: 5.36 (High)
Intensity: 3.09 (Medium)

POVs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvSqtI18...e=youtu.be

Votes cast:
Urban Ranger - 6 votes
Great White - 3 votes
Transmission Wire - No votes
Warbirds - 9 votes
While it wasn't perfect, I concede that it was the best this round. Good work on this entry Offbeat. I'll be back soon with better Planet Coaster projects.
Team CoasterTech

I thought Great White was going to win for sure, but apparently not. Congrats nonetheless, OffbeatToaster.
[Image: FOVJPXXJ52Q8RCE.MEDIUM.jpg]
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Coasters in the picture: Grand Zephyr, Wyvern, Perilous Pipeline, Bushmaster
Thanks!
I'm honestly surprised myself, definitely some tough competition. Nice work on Great White, Chris, looking forward to seeing what else you create.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQJ4pMy...jE-kXeN_YA
congrats toaster on a good build)
Well done with this one, especially the Freedom Fighter track!
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
I voted for this one too! I'm so happy it won!
Congrats. Very good job
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect