Former users

I have just recently returned to this website. Idk if any of you guys remember me. But yeah, does anybody remember users like tej121599 and richieye1. I only ask because I was friends with them in high school. This website has changed  alot though. All of the users I used to talk to are all gone. But yeah, tell me if anybody remembers those two users.
I'll never let you sleep, I'll kill you in your dreams.
One, two, Freddy's coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, gonna stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again.
Richieye sounds familiar, but I don't remember tej. Speaking of former users, what happened to Flight to Atlantis?
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
Welcome back. Richieye sounds like a name I've heard on this site before, but I don't think I've ever personally seen said person online (I joined this site last year, so that was probably by stumbling across one of his downloads).
[Image: FOVJPXXJ52Q8RCE.MEDIUM.jpg]
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Coasters in the picture: Grand Zephyr, Wyvern, Perilous Pipeline, Bushmaster
Welcome back to the site, although I never knew them on hear I've stumbled across their name on site once or twice.
Team CoasterTech

Most of the people you remember from the late 2013/early 2014 era have since left. Since these users were predominantly RCT3 players who favored a fairly uniform style of gameplay, the most drastic difference between now and then is that non-RCT3 tracks are winning Build It! as often as RCT3 tracks are.

I remember richardye1 mainly because he's a three-time Build It! winner who was considered one of the more skilled builders of that era. tej121599's name is familiar, but even after looking at his coasters, nothing really stands out. I must have seen his name in voting threads, considering that's where the majority of his 37 posts can be found.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Yeah, I agree. Terry, the last time I was here, you weren't a moderator.
I'll never let you sleep, I'll kill you in your dreams.
One, two, Freddy's coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, gonna stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again.