RCT3 App vs game

Has anyone else tried the mobile version of RCT3? I'm really upset at how many features of the desktop game are missing.
-Can't save ride designs
-Can't use custom scenery
-Can't customize peeps
And that's just what I've found in the first week...

EDIT: ordered desktop version. Now to fix my laptop display 😂
Information Kiosk 2 looks too intense for me.
I'd say trash the app and get the PC game.
If it's a mobile game made licensed by Atari it's trash lol
Team CoasterTech

The RCT3 PC game is so much better
(Jul 25, 2017, 04:59 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: If it's a mobile game made licensed by Atari it's trash lol

Yup. Frontier Games. 

At least I can practice my technique until the PC version gets here sometime next week.
If you take a game that's made to be played on a large screen with a mouse and a keyboard, and you put it on a tiny touch screen, the gameplay is likely to be difficult regardless of who the manufacturer is.

RCTC seems unusually popular in the case of games that fit this description, so I suppose Chris Sawyer has succeeded to an extent, but you still rarely see anything spectacular built in RCTC vs. what people have built in RCT2 despite the scenery and landscaping capabilities being nearly identical. This could partially be a result of the more experienced players sticking to the desktop version, but it's likely also a contributing factor that the mobile version takes far more effort to maneuver without a mouse and a shift key.

If you want the full RCT2 experience, I strongly suggest acquiring a desktop version of RCT2 as well as RCT3. It takes far less time to build anything with the magic of mouse.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
You can say that again. I once had RCT1 on Xbox but my Xbox and the disk were destroyed.

Booyah!!