RCT2 Help with object editor

I'm having an issue with RCT2 Object Editor where if I try to save any shop, it gives me a "range check error".  Does anyone else have this issue?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I actually didn't know RCT2 even HAD an object editor. I honestly can't help cuz I didn't even know it even existed
Terry Inferno or SupraTheHedgehog may be able to assist you with this, they're our two resident RCT2 experts.
(I think SkylanderCatfish or BlazingEmpireHD may be of assistance as well but I'm not certain on that)

I myself am but a novice in RCT2 and have never really used any of the tools for it other than ORCT2.

Hopefully one of them can be of assistance, unfortunately I won't be able to help.
Team CoasterTech

I've never actually used the object editor, but Google shows that nobody else has yet experienced this error. It also shows that you posted this error on the NE Designs website, which is the best place to go for a solution to a RCT2-related technical error. The object editor has been around for many years, so if the NE guys haven't seen the error, it may be related to the version of RCT2 you're running.

What specifically prompts this error to occur?
Are you using OpenRCT2? If so, which version does the error appear in?
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Jul 27, 2017, 11:00 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: What specifically prompts this error to occur?
Are you using OpenRCT2? If so, which version does the error appear in?

I'm just using the vanilla GOG version of RCT2.  I can save everything else (scenery, rides, etc.) just fine.   It's just when I try to save a shop, and the type of shop doesn't matter, it gives me this error the instant I click save in the prompt.
I didn't even know rct2 had an object editor