The Ice Howler - Round 269 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 269 Winner

Congratulations to RealCoasterTrack's The Ice Howler, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! The Ice Howler beat the other three entries with 15 votes and 54% of the vote.

Description:
Enjoy this simple B&M coaster with loops and corkscrews !!

Votes cast:
Steam Racer - 5 votes
Poison Ivy Pursuit - 6 votes
The Grizzly River Run - 2 votes
The Ice Howler - 15 votes
What makes ice howler better than my entry I don't understand.

And if I only recived 2 votes that tells me I have an extremely long way to go before my works are even considered to be good enough for Build-It
Congrats Real Coaster Track
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Congrats on the win, as stated in the CC though, definitely include a POV in the future.
Team CoasterTech

congrats on a good build plz include a pov next time
Congratulations on the win.
Congrats on the win, RealCoasterTrack! I think this was the best entry of this round, with Poison Ivy Pursuit just right after.

(Jul 29, 2017, 07:41 AM)rctmuttindudge Wrote: What makes ice howler better than my entry I don't understand.

And if I only recived 2 votes that tells me I have an extremely long way to go before my works are even considered to be good enough for Build-It

The overview was not the best, unlike Ice Howler which looked pretty decent for only having screenshots. And the fact that you didn't include the POV, which looked good, also affected the votes. Fortunately, Chris was there to add it in the replies. Also, even if they are accepted, water rides are not very popular in Build-It!, so you might not get as much credit as you would deserve. If you want to enter another water ride, maybe you have to work harder, but you have potential!

So yeah, that's the factors I could indentify that might have worked against you for this round. I hope you will understand after what I said. Just wanted to help you.  Wink
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
RealCoasterTrack is 4 for 4 and undefeated. That's almost unheard of in Build It! history. If you win twice more without losing any rounds, you'll tie nazmakhan, who went 6 for 6 and remains undefeated.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Well I figured that much that's why I tried going with a good terrain hugging design with a nice theme of a mountain. I honestly don't know how to add povs to the description on my smart device. I've be using my smart device as my way of uploading my files. My landscaping abilities aren't great either I'm inexperienced. Unfortunately this puts me in a very bad position.
@Terry - I remember when I had the honor of being in that discussion... Wasp killed my hopes of that lol.
Team CoasterTech