Cheers to the Moderators!

Aloha!

This is just a quick thought! I have been coming to this site for many many years and it continues to be my favorite coaster site to this day! I just wanted to say thanks to the moderators and everyone that helps make this website the best that it can be. I do and I'm sure I can speak for many members when I say this, but we REALLY appreciate everything you guys do. From the contests, you guys create like Build It, all the way to small changes like changing the URLs so it is easier to read/organize! 

Because of your hard work and dedication, You have all made this truly the best coaster game page on the internet hands down! Looking forward to many more years of fun and excitement here or RCTgo!

Cheers! Smile
Most of what you mentioned is courtesy of Justin (thank you by the way, Justin), and while I cannot speak for all of us I can speak for myself when I say I just try to be a helpful and friendly member of the community. In that way I've really been the same since joining the site back in late 2015 (WOW - it's already almost been two years huh?). Anyways, thank you for the thank you (that isn't awkward wording lol), but there's no need to thank me (again, not speaking for Terry and Justin) for being me, although I do agree the other two deserve a big thank you for their hard work on-site, especially Justin for running not just the site but our Build-It! competition and forums as well.
Team CoasterTech

Chris is exactly right, this thread should be "Cheers to Justin".

Everything you see in front of you was created from scratch by Justin, as well as everything you don't see that's still a part of the site. He started RCTgo from scratch in 2005, and he has been running Build It! in its entirety since Round 1 in 2008. With everything he does to keep RCTgo functioning, he still finds time to add new features, like the aforementioned URL customization and the Featured Download star on downloads. He is the one who deserves to be thanked for making this website the best it can be.

That isn't to say we shouldn't also thank the helpful users in our community like Chris for being helpful, because their contributions are appreciated as well.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!