Deleted Post

Deleted post
That looks fantastic Amy, I really like how you've done the scenery so far (you've also given me an idea for a future project). My only suggestion thus far is to bank those turns ever so slightly to make it a bit smoother.
Team CoasterTech

Deleted Post
Most of them don't have banking (for one of a few reasons: either brakes keep the car moving at a pace where turns are comfortable, the turns are high enough to where the pace is comfortable, or the cars would be unsafe with a banked track). In most spots it's better to not bank the track, but if you have a lot of spots like the helix you have in the screenshot above I suggest banking them anywhere between 5 and 10 degrees just to make them a little smoother. Also, try to not have stretches of flat track unless they're brake runs (even brake runs are slightly sloped in reality).

I hope this helps, feel free to message me if you want me to elaborate on my CC.
Team CoasterTech

Deleted post
Of course, happy to help as always. I'll get a notification when you upload it so I'll take a look when it's finished and let you know what I think. Being original is hardly ever a bad thing, if worst comes to worst and it's too bad I'm sure some trim brakes can fix 'er up.
Team CoasterTech

Deleted Post.