RCT3 Station Help (Please Help!)

I'm trying to build a coaster with two cars and one station. I want it so that when one car enters the station, the next car leaves, and so on and so forth. But, whenever I test it, the second car leaves before the first car comes back. How do I do it so I can get it how I want it? All help is much appreciated! Please Help!!!
(Aug 17, 2017, 10:15 AM)KingLiger Wrote: I'm trying to build a coaster with two cars and one station. I want it so that when one car enters the station, the next car leaves, and so on and so forth. But, whenever I test it, the second car leaves before the first car comes back. How do I do it so I can get it how I want it? All help is much appreciated! Please Help!!!

What kind of coaster are you making a B&M sitdown? And if it's in RCT3 you will probably need to add a break run. Hopefully ChrisMDB will see this. He will be able to help you more. I am sure there are others who can help as well.
Sometimes, even if you have a brake run the train will leave before you have a train on the brakes. What you can do is look how long the ride cycle is and then set the minimum and maximum wait time about ten seconds before and ten seconds after the average ride cycle, this should have on train leave just before or right after the train gets back to the station. If you have any questions, please PM me and I will try to help further.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Okay I pmed ChrisMDB. Thanks for your help!
There's a few ways to work around this, it depends mostly on the ride type and layout though. Generally if you want to run two trains on most coasters though you just have to add a brake run somewhere along the ride (the middle is usually the best place for one), and make sure you use a Block Brake piece at the end of the brake run. With a block brake in place on your ride you can go into ride operations and set it to "Continuous Circuit Block Section Mode" and that should give you the result you want.

Essentially, block sections can exist in three states: the coaster station, the lift hill (or lift hills), and brake runs (only if they have a block brake at the end). The purpose of a block section is to keep coaster trains from colliding, you can only run as many coaster trains on your ride as you have block sections -1. So essentially: the number of trains you can run (x) is equal to the number of block sections (y) minus one, which looks like this: x=y-1. The coaster trains will never collide as the block sections won't allow the train to proceed if there is still a train in the next block section, and if the block sections are properly spaced you'll have your trains in constant motion on the ride (although loading times may throw this chain off occasionally).

Hopefully this helps, if you need more help just respond to the PM I sent you (or if any of this is confusing just let me know).
Team CoasterTech

(Aug 17, 2017, 04:26 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: There's a few ways to work around this, it depends mostly on the ride type and layout though. Generally if you want to run two trains on most coasters though you just have to add a brake run somewhere along the ride (the middle is usually the best place for one), and make sure you use a Block Brake piece at the end of the brake run. With a block brake in place on your ride you can go into ride operations and set it to "Continuous Circuit Block Section Mode" and that should give you the result you want.

Essentially, block sections can exist in three states: the coaster station, the lift hill (or lift hills), and brake runs (only if they have a block brake at the end). The purpose of a block section is to keep coaster trains from colliding, you can only run as many coaster trains on your ride as you have block sections -1. So essentially: the number of trains you can run (x) is equal to the number of block sections (y) minus one, which looks like this: x=y-1. The coaster trains will never collide as the block sections won't allow the train to proceed if there is still a train in the next block section, and if the block sections are properly spaced you'll have your trains in constant motion on the ride (although loading times may throw this chain off occasionally).

Hopefully this helps, if you need more help just respond to the PM I sent you (or if any of this is confusing just let me know).
This is a great explanation!