I'm new!

Hiya Chumps! 

Vanellope Von Schweetz here

Im new here and I'm a friend of taffyta's

The one you know as rctmuttondudge

Im sorry to say she forgot her password and will no longer be using her old account. 

But I'm here and I bet I could give these Build It competitors a run for their money. 

So bring it on! 

Once Taffyta gets a new account she'll be back
Welcome to the site, Justin should be able to assist with the lost password dilemma.

Also, if you need tips/help with Build-It! projects feel free to ask. We're generally a helpful lot when it comes to that stuff.

Lastly, I suggest you look at previous winners just to see where the bar is currently set for Build-It! (just in case you haven't), the general trend of new builders entering isn't exactly impressive, but recently we've seen that trend broken a few times. Hopefully you'll help keep things trending upwards for our newer users in the competition.
Team CoasterTech

Welcome to the site. I am more than ever glad to see more and more users show up on scene. If you have any questions, do not tarry to ask us! Enjoy!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Aug 17, 2017, 04:27 PM)vanellopecoastergirl Wrote: Hiya Chumps! 

Vanellope Von Schweetz here

Im new here and I'm a friend of taffyta's

The one you know as rctmuttondudge

Im sorry to say she forgot her password and will no longer be using her old account. 

But I'm here and I bet I could give these Build It competitors a run for their money. 

So bring it on! 

Once Taffyta gets a new account she'll be back

Hi and welcome. Look forward to see your projects. As for your friend, if she forgot her password she can always ask for a new password. Before you log in you should see forgot password. Click on that and then have her follow the steps to get the new password. If not she can always contact Justin.
Thanks

Of course I did the right thing I wrote my username and password down that way I won't forget mine