Am I Insane?????

Hi everyone I have sort of returned, I was away for the summer again being a camp counselor but that job is over now
I havent been feeling that creative recently or motivated, but I thought to myself hey today I should just sit down and work on something mindless
I then remembered somebody building a maze in RCT2 that took days and days to build and no one was really able to complete, thought about how that got pretty famous, and thought hmmm maybe I could do something similar
So I'm now building the longest car ride possible ever
Yeah...
As you can see in the picture attached, I have completed 5 rings of the first layer, 30 ft below the ground level its taken me about an hour to do that, I tested the first outside ring and it took 28 minutes to complete, thank goodness for OpenRCT2s fast forward button
So its about a 2 and a half hour ride already
Am I insane to keep working on this? There will be a lot of levels and a lot of space I need to fill, I have all the land raised so I can get maximum coverage and I dont run out of supports too quickly
Nave

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Good luck with this one man lol
Team CoasterTech

Welcome back! At least, for now!
This sounds like a crazy idea, and I've seen the video, so I can only say in a horrible Irish accent, 'Good luck t'ya, lad!'
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I read through this once, thought you were building a maze, and then wondered why you had built it 30 feet underground when mazes must remain flat.

If you really want to build something insane, disable the support limits. You can build rides up 590 feet tall, which is the maximum support height in vanilla RCT2.
This splash boats ride is as tall as the tallest possible observation tower or reverse freefall coaster in the vanilla version, and it's faster than Top Thrill Dragster. 

[Image: wFO5MwP.jpg]

Imagine how long this car ride will be if it meanders around every square from -30 to 590 feet high.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
That's pretty sickening. I for one, aint gonna ride that. Nosiree.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
i'd like to see a pov lol
I will watch the POV, the whole thing, if you do that.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
@Terry the car ride doesnt have the same support length as lets say a hyper coaster or even a splash boats, Im pretty sure it can only go up to about 50ft or so, so if I doubled the support heights it would only make it 100 ft (ish). Also, I want to do this fairly without cheats like that
@V1210 and @Pepper yeah trust me the POV in fast forward mode will probably take quite a few days if I ever finish it, nevermind uploading it to youtube or you guys watching it, not really feeling the POV on this one
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Sweet mother of monkey milk!!! I like water rides but that's totally insane I wouldn't be caught dead on one that high.
Looks like we are getting a lot of RCT2 players again. I have RCT2 but I don't really play it that much. Maybe I should start Smile