Yet another new guy...

Hi everyone,

I've had RCT3 for a few years now but never bothered with it much however recently I've spent a bit of time with the in game scenarios and now I feel like I've got the bug, designing parks and stuff.  I discovered here and am absolutely amazed by the wonderful creativity of the people who create coasters and scenery.  

I've tried to make my first coaster and to be honest it wasn't great but I can't wait to learn more.  Like lots of other new posters here over the decades I'm not sure how much I'll post but I'll definitely poke around any advice for novice creators.  Maybe one day I'll have something I'll be proud to upload.

Last week I took my kids to a local theme park and was filled with inspiration for parks of my own.

Hello and (retrospective) thanks for all the great content here.
Welcome to the site, we hope you enjoy your stay.
Team CoasterTech

Hey there! Welcome to the site. I'm glad you're finding a lot of creativity here. We're always happy to help in any way ya need, so if ya have questions, do not tarry to ask! Enjoy!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Aloha! Welcome to the site! I know exactly what you mean about " Getting the Bug" haha I got that years ago and it still to this day has not gone away. You will love it here, I'm still learning a lot on building, but everyone here is very helpful and welcoming! Look forward to seeing some of your creations!
Hi and welcome. Hope you will share your work. Glad you were inspired by the theme park you visited.
I can't wait to share my stuff too! I'm so excited I think I might puke. You know like a verp
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I really am a beginner at coaster design. I can usually 'see' what I want in my head but it'll take a while to get to the state where that vision works and looks like it should in RCT. That process of learning is quite exciting really.
Hey, we all started there. All I can conversate on is to just simply do your best. No one can complain for you trying your best. Good luck!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Welcome! Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Just prepare to be blown away. I've got ideas that are so amazing, they'll give the other entries in the competition a run for their money.