Hi I'm garbage nice to meet you

Hi I'm a piece of garbage and I love rtc3. Problem is, I hate scenery soooo yea my coasters are meh
Do you dislike scenery because you don't know how to use it?
(Aug 18, 2017, 10:25 AM)vanellopecoastergirl Wrote: Do you dislike scenery because you don't know how to use it?

Sort of, and I'm not really good at it when I try. I can do little parts, but not stations, etc. plus, I don't have access to cs (yet)
I'm pretty good at the more advanced stuff. Perhaps if you send me some of your coasters I could help you.
Welcome to the site anyways! If you have questions, do not fear to ask us! Enjoy the site!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Aug 18, 2017, 12:47 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Welcome to the site anyways! If you have questions, do not fear to ask us! Enjoy the site!

Thanks! I've already asked more questions then there are stars in the universe so yea xD.
Well, if there are only three stars in the universe, there's something quite wrong. Wink
(Aug 18, 2017, 11:58 AM)vanellopecoastergirl Wrote: I'm pretty good at the more advanced stuff. Perhaps if you send me some of your coasters I could help you.

idk I'm not that good I still need to improve building the coasters first. and do you want me to send screencaps or downloads for my coasters? I haven't played this game in maybe 5 years xD

(Aug 18, 2017, 02:53 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Well, if there are only three stars in the universe, there's something quite wrong. Wink

well, some are not visible to the eye *coff coff * private message *coff*
Like about three hundred thousand stars that we probably cannot see? Right.

All jokes aside, welcome to the site once again. I do hope you enjoy!
(Aug 18, 2017, 03:57 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Like about three hundred thousand stars that we probably cannot see? Right.

All jokes aside, welcome to the site once again. I do hope you enjoy!

Thanks!