Tropicana - Round 270 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 270 Winner

Congratulations to SupraTheHedgehog's Tropicana, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Tropicana beat the other three entries with 14 votes and 37% of the vote.

Description:
This is an entry I did for a fun, casual Survivor contest, which consist of eliminating an entry each turn by voting for the weakest one until there is one entry remaining.

For this one, I decided to set it in a tropical jungle, with giant trees, a river, a screaming swing, a swinger and many wooden buildings. The coaster I made is a suspended swinging coaster, which goes around the three giant trees that I built.

This was built without any custom scenery objects (NCSO) except the black tiles, the custom paths, the custom rides and the support blockers.

See final screenshot for statistiques.

Let's have a great round 270!

Votes cast:
Merlin's Odyssey - 9 votes
Tropicana - 14 votes
Hurricane Force 12 - 6 votes
Ice Palace - 9 votes
Congrats Supra, this [and Merlin's] are easily two of the best RCT2 projects we've ever had entered on site.
Team CoasterTech

congrats on good build)
It is an honour to lose to an entry as perfectly crafted as Tropicana. There are not a lot of players out there that can deliver the kind of work Supra has created here. Not only am I satisfied to see this win, I'm proud. I will never forget this round. 

Thank you for the support for Merlin's Odyssey as well; I hope to deliver something much more passionate in my next entry. This shouldn't be an excuse at all, but I wanna say with purely comedic intent that I made Merlin's Odyssey in 2 and a half days as a way to get back into the game. I can't say I am satisfied with my own entry, as there are certainly some aspects one looks on in hindsight and goes, "Huh. I guess that could have been done better." 

As for the valid criticism against my entry's weak roller coaster layout, I couldn't agree more. The reason I went with a Junior Roller Coaster was the wider room it gave me to create a much less "realism-conscious" coaster. Even now, I do not play this game to create roller coasters, oddly enough. I'm much more excited to create non-parks, and creating good roller coasters is definitely an art I have now realised I must learn if I want to stand a chance against the established behemoths of park-making here at RCTgo.

At last, I just want to say one thing; I wanted you to enter the round along-side me, and you did, Supra. Thanks a lot for that, buddy. This was a fun round. Smile
Currently working on a fictional Italian non-park. Expected release date: Soonâ„¢

[Image: QLvoQOM.png]
Wow ice palace tied with Merlin's odyssey!
I am so happy for ya Supra! To me, it is still quite ridiculous the second best entry tied with Ice Palace, but that's another story for later.

Grats Ziscor on your first entry! I hope to see more from you! Great round, everyone.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
This is easily the hardest round I have ever voted in. My congratulations to Supra on an awesome coaster
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Congratulations on a well deserved win! Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Congratulations on the win.
Indeed congratulations. I voted for you because of the creativity you've shown