RCT3 Is this safe?

Is this okay to download or will it be a scam/virus? http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=3428
Nothing on CS Depot should be a scam or a virus, ShyGuy (the administrator over there) does a very good job maintaining the site and deleting uploads that have malicious files. That said though, it's always a good idea to scroll down to the comments on downloads to see if anyone has marked it as a harmful download, or if it's a corrupted/broken link. From what I can see this download should be fine, although you'll need the "Invisible Track" CTR downloaded for it to work (quoting ShyGuy here).
Team CoasterTech

(Aug 20, 2017, 06:27 PM)KingLiger Wrote: Is this okay to download or will it be a scam/virus? http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=3428
ChrisMDB is absolutely right about Shuguy. He takes very good care of The Custom Scenery Depot Website. If you are still not sure you should be able to scan the file with your anti-virus software. I have mine set up where it scans it before I download any file. I've never had an issue when downloading from the Custom Scenery Depot Website.

Note: I've read some of the comments when I clicked on the link you shared. Please make sure to read all of the comments. Shyguy does respond to some of them.
Just a quick side note: I did have my RCT3 die because I downloaded a bad file on CS Depot (this was last year). The file was an S&S 4th Dimension Coaster CTR, I'm not sure if it has since been taken down (I did let management know and others have posted on the download about it being unsafe).
Team CoasterTech

(Aug 20, 2017, 09:11 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Just a quick side note: I did have my RCT3 die because I downloaded a bad file on CS Depot (this was last year). The file was an S&S 4th Dimension Coaster CTR, I'm not sure if it has since been taken down (I did let management know and others have posted on the download about it being unsafe).

thanks!

(Aug 20, 2017, 09:11 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Just a quick side note: I did have my RCT3 die because I downloaded a bad file on CS Depot (this was last year). The file was an S&S 4th Dimension Coaster CTR, I'm not sure if it has since been taken down (I did let management know and others have posted on the download about it being unsafe).

what about RCTgo? Is this website safe?