Jurassic World: Evolution

Hey everyone, not sure if anyone has ever heard of Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, but it's an old PC sandbox game where you could essentially build your own Jurassic Park. Just yesterday a trailer was released for what is essentially a sequel, titled:

Jurassic World: Evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWagBjDMwTU - Link to the official trailer

I personally am very excited for this game being a fan of its predecessor. Perhaps the best news Universal has given us however is that Frontier is the lead developer for the new game. Although it doesn't look like it will be as free-form as Planet Coaster (thankfully, I'd rather it not be a Planet Coaster clone but rather be its own game), it looks like it will be focusing heavily on the management side of things, such as; managing your assets (dinosaurs), keeping guests safe in the event of a breakout/natural disaster, and general park management.

Unfortunately, no actual gameplay has been shown yet and it is set to release sometime next year, but at least we have a new Frontier project to look forward to.
Team CoasterTech

I've heard of Operation Genesis. It was such a great game, it is a darn shame the game is so hard to find as of now.

I'm quite excited for this new 'version' if you will of it. Take one great game, pair it with the creators of Planet Coaster, and voila, you have a masterpiece! I cannot rave about how good its predecessor was, that being, Operation Genesis. It is like Zoo Tycoon revamped to have great graphics and gameplay. While I have never played Operation Genesis, it is one of the only games that I would watch folks play for days on end (back then). However, that is not how I work anymore.

Anyways, I am stoked for the release of Jurrasic World: Evolution! May this game be as cunningly crafty as its predecessor!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Woah!!! I am so stoked for this!! It's like BlazingEmpire said, Kindof a revamped version of Zoo Tycoon!
Look really cool. Personally I've never heard of the Franchise, however, I really would quite like the idea of building my own Jurassic Park. It's also great that Frontier will be making the game so hopefully, it will be really good. Sorry for this being so late though
[Image: Youtube_Banner_2.png]
Your post isn't technically a bump (yet) so it's no biggie.
Team CoasterTech