RCT3 Quick Question

Hello, I am looking for a premade sandbox map without any rides, concessions, or animals, basically a park with paths, ponds, trees, plants, ridges, mountains, coloration, lights, trashcans, and benches and nothing else
I think one of us might have to make one. Do you have a particular design in mind?
nothing in particular, Im pretty good at designing rides but when I try to make the proper setting for a waterfall or try to raise or lower the terrain I just cant get it right, I had to get a new laptop because I got upset trying to make a proper lake for water rides and ended up dropping my laptop in the pool, I just know that I see alot of these parks and I'd love to do the terrain like that but they all already have rides and things, plus I cant find my parks folder to put any files into
I haven't personally gone into the RCT3 downloads section in quite some time, but it may be worth your while to do a quick search in it to see if there's anything that fits your description. Even something with very few buildings or rides could easily be converted to something like what you've described.
Team CoasterTech

I did download a couple but I'm still having problems trying to find the folder to put things in
(Aug 23, 2017, 01:42 AM)skave3 Wrote: I did download a couple but I'm still having problems trying to find the folder to put things in

Do you mean you have downloaded some park files and don't know where to put them?
I know where I'm supposed to put them but its not there
Documents/RCT3/Parks
That's really strange. And you're sure it is a park file?
Maybe you could do a collaboration project with someone? That way they could do the sections you need and then you could do the rest of the park. But in the end you would need to give credit to the person who helped you with the sections that they worked on.