Best Coasters?!

Aloha! So I'm creating my YouTube channel, For my channel promo/intro,  I am going to have some POV's of some coasters. In your guises opinion. What are some of the best coasters out there?! I have my personal favs but I wanted to get some input from others. Smile

This is probably just a temperate intro for now until I can record some more of my builds and play throughs. I thought maybe it would be good to try to get my channel out there and reach some other coaster fanatics. Look forward to hearing your guises thoughts.

Also if any of you fellow Youtubers have any input or tips, I would love to hear them or chat with you!

Thanks guys!

P.S. Hope everyone is has a killer weekend! 🤙🏽

On Second thought, part of me wants to wait until I have my own content filmed to use in my intro because I want my channel to represent my content and not others if that makes sense. The dilemma I am having is that I want to get my channel up and going and sharing with you guys but I need to have some coasters and parks built first and as we all know that takes time. So I am torn because I reallyyyy want to kick off my channel but I also don't want to rush any of my builds just so I can create an intro. Does anyone have any advice for me?
(Aug 24, 2017, 04:35 PM)Lift Hill Wrote: Aloha! So I'm creating my YouTube channel, For my channel promo/intro,  I am going to have some POV's of some coasters. In your guises opinion. What are some of the best coasters out there?! I have my personal favs but I wanted to get some input from others. Smile

This is probably just a temperate intro for now until I can record some more of my builds and play throughs. I thought maybe it would be good to try to get my channel out there and reach some other coaster fanatics. Look forward to hearing your guises thoughts.

Also if any of you fellow Youtubers have any input or tips, I would love to hear them or chat with you!

Thanks guys!

P.S. Hope everyone is has a killer weekend! 🤙🏽

On Second thought, part of me wants to wait until I have my own content filmed to use in my intro because I want my channel to represent my content and not others if that makes sense. The dilemma I am having is that I want to get my channel up and going and sharing with you guys but I need to have some coasters and parks built first and as we all know that takes time. So I am torn because I reallyyyy want to kick off my channel but I also don't want to rush any of my builds just so I can create an intro. Does anyone have any advice for me?

I saw a YouTuber who was just starting off make an introduction video to his channel. Then a few weeks later showed his first video. If you are not ready to do that some people start up their channel but don't post any content on it until they are ready. If you want to show more than just your creations from RCT3, Planet Coaster, Parkitect (which ever one use play) maybe give a description in your channel somewhere about what you plan on showing. I'm still learning myself. But mine is basically Theme Park and City Building Games because those are the games I play the most.
One of my favorite coasters ever was Flashback at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California. It was a fantastic B&M Sitdown and, unfortunately, has been taken down.
Team CoasterTech

Let me think. Fury 325, Lightning Rod, Millennium Force, Raptor, Diamondback, The Beast...
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Since I have yet to be out to very many parks (...three), I cannot provide a huge thesis or data filled response for all the potential roller coasters you could have in your intro. However, I will provide at least a few good choices for intros - Mind you, these are only from parks I have been accustomed to, or resided at once upon a time, in.

Griffon (Busch Gardens Williamsburg): Best dive machine I have been on. Good shots from the pedestrian bridge for an intro, or a cool ending shot for an intro with the splashdown element at the end of the ride could be great for an intro.

Apollo's Chariot (Busch Gardens Williamsburg): From the POV of right near Roman Rapids watching Apollo's dip up and down out of sweetly formed land. 

Alpengeist (Busch Gardens Williamsburg): The pedestrian bridge, which covers part of Le Scoot, watches Alpengiest from both sides dip down into a neat element, or flow with the poetic landscapes would provide a grand shot for an intro. (Mind you, where you are going to get these clips, I have not a clue).

Raptor (Cedar Point): This coaster utterly dominates the main stretch (main walkway) of the park and into the dissections of path. It is a loud coaster, but it should provide some good POV shots from either the main-way or on the ride itself.

Millenium Force (Cedar Point): Like Raptor, this ride is hard to miss. While there are not many viable options for good shots off-ride, the best I can give ya is some POV shots from the queue as the ride lifts over a small hill and into an over-bank into the brake-run. 

Tennesse Tornado (Dollywood): As much as I had disliked this ride, I will admit; it is flawlessly intertwined with the landscaping and forests that surround the ride. Onride POV dipping and diving through all the wilderness would be quite interesting in a POV.

As for to keep this response short, I'll leave this list of 'potentials' here. I do hope ya can find what you are looking for, Lift Hill! Good luck!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Aug 24, 2017, 07:58 PM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: I saw a YouTuber who was just starting off make an introduction video to his channel. Then a few weeks later showed his first video. If you are not ready to do that some people start up their channel but don't post any content on it until they are ready. If you want to show more than just your creations from RCT3, Planet Coaster, Parkitect (which ever one use play) maybe give a description in your channel somewhere about what you plan on showing. I'm still learning myself. But mine is basically Theme Park and City Building Games because those are the games I play the most.

Thanks for the advice! I think I will probably wait so that I can have good content on there and not just something put together real quick. I think I was trying to do that because I want to start it so badly and start getting connected with other YouTubers that are also coaster builders, You know what I mean? Also, your's sounds very cool! I kinda the same way, I love builder games mainly coasters, but I also love city ones too and like just Tycoon genre in general.

(Aug 24, 2017, 08:24 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: One of my favorite coasters ever was Flashback at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California. It was a fantastic B&M Sitdown and, unfortunately, has been taken down.

That is a really cool coaster! Especially because it takes up such a small footprint!

(Aug 24, 2017, 10:04 PM)Pepper15_Cute Wrote: Let me think.  Fury 325, Lightning Rod, Millennium Force, Raptor, Diamondback, The Beast...

Thanks! Diamondback is definitely in my top Top 10's. That coaster is so fun!

(Aug 25, 2017, 04:15 AM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Since I have yet to be out to very many parks (...three), I cannot provide a huge thesis or data filled response for all the potential roller coasters you could have in your intro. However, I will provide at least a few good choices for intros - Mind you, these are only from parks I have been accustomed to, or resided at once upon a time, in.

Griffon (Busch Gardens Williamsburg): Best dive machine I have been on. Good shots from the pedestrian bridge for an intro, or a cool ending shot for an intro with the splashdown element at the end of the ride could be great for an intro.

Apollo's Chariot (Busch Gardens Williamsburg): From the POV of right near Roman Rapids watching Apollo's dip up and down out of sweetly formed land. 

Alpengeist (Busch Gardens Williamsburg): The pedestrian bridge, which covers part of Le Scoot, watches Alpengiest from both sides dip down into a neat element, or flow with the poetic landscapes would provide a grand shot for an intro. (Mind you, where you are going to get these clips, I have not a clue).

Raptor (Cedar Point): This coaster utterly dominates the main stretch (main walkway) of the park and into the dissections of path. It is a loud coaster, but it should provide some good POV shots from either the main-way or on the ride itself.

Millenium Force (Cedar Point): Like Raptor, this ride is hard to miss. While there are not many viable options for good shots off-ride, the best I can give ya is some POV shots from the queue as the ride lifts over a small hill and into an over-bank into the brake-run. 

Tennesse Tornado (Dollywood): As much as I had disliked this ride, I will admit; it is flawlessly intertwined with the landscaping and forests that surround the ride. Onride POV dipping and diving through all the wilderness would be quite interesting in a POV.

As for to keep this response short, I'll leave this list of 'potentials' here. I do hope ya can find what you are looking for, Lift Hill! Good luck!
Thanks so much for the advice and the detail for each one! I will definitely take that into consideration!  Smile Smile