RCT3 RCT3 - WIP

This will be where I will share my work in progress for what I will be making in RCT3.
Great to hear there is already a new project in the paddock! I am quite ecstatic to hear so. Good luck on your creation there, Amy!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Aug 25, 2017, 04:01 AM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Great to hear there is already a new project in the paddock! I am quite ecstatic to hear so. Good luck on your creation there, Amy!

When making a mid-brake run for a B&M Sitdown coaster how many brakes do I need or does it matter? When I do the transfer track the end I cannot remember how long it should be for the brake run. I also seem to run out of ideas for the second half of the coaster. So if you have any suggestions I would appreciate it. Or if you can suggest any videos for me to look at to get inspiration from I'd appreciate it. And thanks. I will be using a lot of different custom scenery. Thinking of doing either a Tropical or Sci-Fi Themed ride.
4 track sections longs. I would do a interlocking corkscrew and a helix.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
The brake runs should be long enough to hold the coaster train.
Team CoasterTech

Thank you. I appreciate the info.

Getting frustrated with RCT3 right now. So I'm going to hold off for awhile and go back to Planet Coaster. ChrisMDB can you delete this post or should we just keep it?
I think you should keep it, I am excited to see your creation even if it takes a while! RCT3 (well any coaster building game) is supposed to be fun but sometimes it definitely can frustrate us, So you can always take a break and come back to this thread Smile
You could always just keep this as a thread for general updates on any RCT3 projects you make. If you'd like one of us Mods to delete it just let us know.
Team CoasterTech

Do not give up so easily on these posts, Amy. They are great posts, but you seem to lose confidence a wee bit much. I hate to see that because you know very well your creations are worth something. Now, all ya got to do is get past the limitations of the game, or your unwillingness to continue. Wink (It happens to all of us with a project, or even in real life).

About the MCBR, usually, when I make one (it varies), I usually have four to five consecutive brake pieces, each lowering in speed (if you so choose) or, one track brake piece, one normal piece, two more brake pieces, and either another regular track section and one more brakes section, or just down into the drop.

I would say, it probably does not matter how many you have if you stay within the realms of 4-7 MCBR pieces.

I do hope you find enough encouragement and a will to finish this project. I for one, love seeing them. Especially from you. So, 'good luck' if ya decide to take this challenge back on, and 'oh well, there is next time' if you do not. Smile
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I feel you Amy. I am always holding off on my projects because I do the fun stuff first( aka the coasters) and the boring stuff later(aka the supports and theming) . Just keep at it and they will eventually be finished. Oh by the way, this is a hint at my final RCT3 project before I fully transition to Planet coaster. I will continue to play RCT3 but not like I used to. Find out whats up my sleeve on 11/15/17 #ReadyToGo
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect