Hurricane Harvey Category 4 Made Landfall in Texas

If any of you have family in the state of Texas or near the state please check on them. People have been ordered to evacuate.
Hopefully this update video will show up in this post. If not let me know.[video=youtube] if you need to delete that's fine. If anyone has any family in Texas a Hurricane category 4 landed Hurricane Harvey. Here is the latest https://youtu.be/g5KnnDWXbQU[/video]
The news of hurricanes sickens me. Though I knew about Hurricane Harvey, I did not know it has raised two pegs on the category scale of 'bad.' I am now as ever worried about all who reside in Texas, and surrounding states that will be impacted by Harvey. It is so scary to think that Hurricane Katrina was only ONE category higher than Harvey is as now. What scares me more is that Harvey jumped up two ranks in just a day.

I know Hurricane Harvey will be quite devastating. I hate to say that without proof, but knowing how bad hurricanes have gotten just at category two scares me even more for those residing in Texas.

My thoughts and prayers will be on Texas and its residents in the next few days.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Aug 25, 2017, 11:39 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: The news of hurricanes sickens me. Though I knew about Hurricane Harvey, I did not know it has raised two pegs on the category scale of 'bad.' I am now as ever worried about all who reside in Texas, and surrounding states that will be impacted by Harvey. It is so scary to think that Hurricane Katrina was only ONE category higher than Harvey is as now. What scares me more is that Harvey jumped up two ranks in just a day.

I know Hurricane Harvey will be quite devastating. I hate to say that without proof, but knowing how bad hurricanes have gotten just at category two scares me even more for those residing in Texas.

My thoughts and prayers will be on Texas and its residents in the next few days.

Thanks BlazingEmpireHD....
I have 2 family members (cousins) who live in Texas. 1 had to be evacuated because she lived in the danger zone where Harvey would land. My other cousin doesn't live as close to the cost line but they will probably be affected by the rain. I will give updates as I know more. So far both of my cousins are doing okay and are prepared for this disaster as best as they can.

Here is another update - there is a video embedded in this article. It's the Governor talking.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/harvey-...spartanntp