Vote for your favorite track! Round 271

Not voting in this round. I don't know what to choose and i have to much on my plate to decide right now.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Voted for Qabr hands down, 100% should be the winner, the other 3 aren't bad but this is just so amazingly done

Um also wanted to point out from an outsider perspective that aecrouch you say people here need to grow up but you're the one leaving because of a simple argument over basically a definition, putting aside whoever is right, if you can't handle a very tiny amount of conflict in figuring out simple site rules that aren't really effecting anything this round especially, then maybe you're the one that needs to do some growing up
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

(Aug 28, 2017, 12:14 AM)purvisbrad Wrote:
(Aug 27, 2017, 11:43 PM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: BlazingEmpireHD
I have one last thing to say. Saying this is stupid is ridiculous.
It never even needed to start if you guys would have left it alone.
Let's drop it now and focus on the competition.
I have every right to comment on stuff just like you guys do.
I'm tired of you guys doing this to me.
I was hoping this site was going to change when I came back
and apparently it has not.
many of you have some growing up to do.
Good bye once again. I won't be back
and that is my final answer.
Justin close my account.
Amy don't leave, everything will be fine. The whole anonymous thing was my fault, I should've read the rules better. The reason it happened the way it happened is because I entered the contest before I sent my questions to Chris, That's the reason it appeared I self promoted after he specifically said don't do that. When Justin uploaded the entries it appeared that I had just gone ahead and posted my name anyway after Chris asked me not to. It was my fault, I should've waited to upload my entry til after I had all the answers I needed. It's my fault guys, I'm new to the contest and still learning the ins and outs. Please don't leave Amy, and guys please don't argue and start banning people and all that nonsense. It was my bad, my mistake. I appreciate the friendship from you Amy, and my new friends on here as well, I honestly believe it just got blown out of proportion. Everything will be fine. Hope everyone's weekend was great and everyone has a great week.
-Brad
Before Justin closes my account. It has nothing to do with you did. This is past history with BlazingEmpireHD and ChrisMD and other individuals on the site. I'm tired of it. I tried to give them another chance. I've tired to "kill everyone with kindness." But apparently, I'm not aloud to express my honest opinion with it turning into some major ordeal. People always take what I say the wrong way (not you). It's no longer worth my time and energy.
All you are doing is overreacting to our simple response to what you were portraying. That is all. Why is it such a problem that when you say something we do not agree with, we're essentially forced to sit back and just conform with what you say? No. That is completely ridiculous.

This whole topic is ridiculous to begin with. I'm sorry for my part in it, but this could easily be better of you would not leave over this. Please. Please do not leave.

If you have to leave because of such a minor thing, so be it, but know that we're going to miss you lots.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I don't know what's wrong here but I just want to have a nice competition.
right

(Aug 27, 2017, 11:43 PM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: I have one last thing to say. Saying this is stupid is ridiculous.
so you were the first to bring up the whole issue

(Aug 27, 2017, 03:30 AM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: I personally think the rules of the competition need to be updated to state if entries need to be anonymous or not. This issue has been discussed before. I started a post so lets keep the discussion their https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-22798.html
(Aug 27, 2017, 03:30 AM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: I really don't think he did this on purpose.
but you say he didnt do it on purpose, no big deal. blazing tried to call it a day but nope....
(Aug 27, 2017, 08:53 AM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: We are good now.
(Aug 27, 2017, 08:02 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Now, please, let us get back to this round.
(Aug 27, 2017, 09:28 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Yeah, we're done discussing this. This is stupid.
(Aug 27, 2017, 10:51 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Let's get back to voting and discussion for this round. Let the best entry win!

even you said to end the discussion, but yet you kept replying in the thread.... ?????
(Aug 27, 2017, 09:21 PM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: I am not missing the point you are trying to make. Let's end this conversation. PM me if you want to discuss more.
(Aug 27, 2017, 11:43 PM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: Let's drop it now and focus on the competition.

you tell others they need to 'grow up' yet you want your account closed and are leaving the site because of a petty discussion??? like nave said, maybe you need to grow up
(Aug 27, 2017, 11:43 PM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: I have every right to comment on stuff just like you guys do.
Justin close my account.

i really dont understand what point you were trying to make, like blazing said, we dont have to agree with your opinion, yet you make it seem like we are in the wrong for not agreeing.... and you are also overreacting by leaving but thats a different story for a different day...

also, i voted qabr
Vote goes to qabr !
I voted for dueling bobs because it was unique. While bobsled coasters aren't extremely rare, they never duel and that's what makes dueling bobs so interesting, even if it doesn't win its still a good coaster or coasters
First of all, I'm relatively new to the game so whilst I can tell you what I liked best, I'm sure as I learn more about coasters and how they are built in the game what I consider 'good' in future may well change. So I don't think I can offer constructive criticism, just a rather unqualified opinion.

I liked all four coasters but two stood out for me - Qabr and Duelling Bobs and it was clear I was going to vote for one or the other.

I loved the setting around Qabr, the creator has put a whole town it seems around the coaster and there is tons of detail in the buildings and plant life. I really appreciated that all the buildings were different and loved the touches like the roads and the cars. I like the idea of a coaster in a town or city rather than in the middle of a park somewhere and I guess I am a sucker for coasters cutting through buildings. (Actually thinking of Thunder Dolphin in Tokyo Dome City right now!) The design itself is fun and it looks a wild ride to enjoy without being to bonkers! I guess my only detracting point was that the buildings were detailed yet could have done with some more 'life' to them (yes I know the theme is 'tomb'!)

Duelling Bobs is really good also. I liked how clever the design was to make the cars race each other and I also liked the Alpine setting. The detail around the coaster wasn't as engaging as Qabr but this looked like a really fun ride and a little different from the other entries. One area which I think could have been improved was in the track length. I'm not sure if I am in the minority here but one of the things I've noticed about coaster designs is that they can be quite long. Although in real life we moan at queuing for an hour for a two minute ride but I don't think we want to be on a ride for a long time either. When I watched the POV I began to lose interest later in the ride, I think I would have liked it to be shorter, so that the race is a sprint rather than a marathon.

Still, thanks for everyone for entering and whilst I think both Qabr and Duelling Bobs are great entries it's Qabr that gets my vote.
(Aug 30, 2017, 11:41 AM)Drew_ Wrote: right

(Aug 27, 2017, 11:43 PM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: I have one last thing to say. Saying this is stupid is ridiculous.
so you were the first to bring up the whole issue

(Aug 27, 2017, 03:30 AM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: I personally think the rules of the competition need to be updated to state if entries need to be anonymous or not. This issue has been discussed before. I started a post so lets keep the discussion their https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-22798.html
(Aug 27, 2017, 03:30 AM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: I really don't think he did this on purpose.
but you say he didnt do it on purpose, no big deal. blazing tried to call it a day but nope....
(Aug 27, 2017, 08:53 AM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: We are good now.
(Aug 27, 2017, 08:02 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Now, please, let us get back to this round.
(Aug 27, 2017, 09:28 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Yeah, we're done discussing this. This is stupid.
(Aug 27, 2017, 10:51 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Let's get back to voting and discussion for this round. Let the best entry win!

even you said to end the discussion, but yet you kept replying in the thread.... ?????
(Aug 27, 2017, 09:21 PM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: I am not missing the point you are trying to make. Let's end this conversation. PM me if you want to discuss more.
(Aug 27, 2017, 11:43 PM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: Let's drop it now and focus on the competition.

you tell others they need to 'grow up' yet you want your account closed and are leaving the site because of a petty discussion??? like nave said, maybe you need to grow up
(Aug 27, 2017, 11:43 PM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: I have every right to comment on stuff just like you guys do.
Justin close my account.

i really dont understand what point you were trying to make, like blazing said, we dont have to agree with your opinion, yet you make it seem like we are in the wrong for not agreeing.... and you are also overreacting by leaving but thats a different story for a different day...

also, i voted qabr

Justin has not closed my account yet so I will respond one last time. Drew you are out of line and have missed my point completely. This is why I'm leaving this site. I was defending myself and responding to other people's responses.. I had asked BlazingEmpireHD to private message me to further discuss this. Drama could've been avoided. But again I'm at fault and sick of it.