Remember This?

[Image: 4028RCT3_EnterpriseReflected.JPG]

Going back in time, to the news of RCT3! We will be releasing bits of info and images on the forums and main site, looking back at the build up to Rollercoaster Tycoon 3! We may also include some things you didnt see!

Heres More ::

ATARI DEVELOPING WILDEST RIDE YET WITH
ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON 3

Thrilling New Sequel to Best-Selling Franchise to Ship in 2004

London, UK â March 3, 2004 â Atari, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATAR) announced today that a thrilling new sequel to the stomach-turning excitement of the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise will make its way to store shelves later this year. RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3 will take the series to new heights with brand new features including 3-D graphics, giving players complete control of views around the park, and a front seat to the action with a new Coaster Cam feature that allows players to ride the roller coasters. RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 is being developed by Frontier Developments, Ltd. of Cambridge, England, in conjunction with Chris Sawyer, the creator and sole developer of the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise.

[Image: 1.jpg]

Frontier Developments and Chris Sawyer are working hard to make this the best RollerCoaster Tycoon game yet, and we at Atari are very glad to be involved in this exciting project,❠said Martin Spiess, Senior Vice President Marketing, Europe. âThis development and publishing partnership brings together a team dedicated to making this installment in the franchise an exciting and fresh entertainment experience for fans and new players alike.â

[Image: 2.jpg]

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 will also feature new gameplay elements that fans have been asking for â including diversity of guests, added group behaviour and improved guest AI - and many other new features which build upon the fun and addictive nature of the original game.

[Image: 3.jpg]

Look out for more in this thread!
umm...im confused...what do you mean remember? cause i havent seen any of those pictures.... :?
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
He means think back into the mists of time back in the day of no RCT 3 and see if you may remember seeing any of these pictures Smile
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

[Image: ev0l0uo.jpg]
I remember looking at them a few weeks ago.

Smile
[Image: RCT3co01.jpg]
What RCT3X is doing is going back in time and looking at info released leading up to Rollercoaster Tycoon 3!

We will be releasing press info, screenshots and vidoes and some things you havent seen (like the images in the 1st post!)
You can't really release info etc which has already been released, I have seen that shot before.

Itâs a grate idea!

Smile
[Image: RCT3co01.jpg]
I know what you are saying Tongue but i wil do it anyway Biggrin