how to apply mods on rct deluxe steam version

hey guys, just signed up today and looking at modding the eggplant out of rct on steam. can someone explain where to put the files once ive downloaded them pls

also its a steam version of rct deluxe if that makes any difference.

thanks guys,
rompompastomp
I honestly have no clue. But I'm sure someone will be able to help you
I'm not sure to know what you want, but if you want to use cheats in RCT1, you must have the Loopy Landscapes expansion only, otherwise what I will tell you will not work.

For using cheats in RCT LL, you need to download and install the Drexler patch, which allows you to use what we call trainers to use cheats and modify the map data. However, patches only work in LL, so you should plan to get it. For cheats, some popular trainers can be used such as 4carspertrainer, Beast trainer and Codex (for more advanced players though). There is a guide that can help you abouy that: https://www.nedesigns.com/park/2150/rct1...2-126x126/

I'm not sure if you can mod RCT Deluxe from Steam. I never tried because I didn't get it from there, so I can't fully tell. However, RCT LL is maybe more adapted to that kind of stuff since I know we can use cheats with that version.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Welcome to the site, mate! I do hope you find what you are looking fer! If ya have more questions, do not tarry to ask us!

As for your needs in RCT1, I am not 100% sure what you are aiming for. With my limited knowledge and access to RCT1 deluxe (which I did use to have), I am afraid I am quite unable to help with what you are needing. Supra has explained, to at least my reckoning, all of the cheats and such of RCT1.

Once again, welcome to the site! Enjoy!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!