Question about uploading structures

Is it possible to upload multiple files when posting structures for download? For instance, I just uploaded the ice blocks from Ice Palace in the downloads section but I uploaded each file separately. Is there a way to upload all 4 files together in one upload to where people can download all 4 at once? Eventually I would like to upload some alpine themed buildings I created but there are about 10 different structures. Thanks in advance for any replies.
-Brad
I believe it is possible, yes. See, for my Scenario Packs, there are each multiple files you receive from one single download. If my memory does not fail me, all you have to do is select the files you want to have uploaded, create a folder for them, compress that folder, and then upload the compressed folder onto RCTgo.

I am not 100% if it works for other games or not, but, good luck! I hope I was able to help!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Aug 29, 2017, 04:13 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: I believe it is possible, yes. See, for my Scenario Packs, there are each multiple files you receive from one single download. If my memory does not fail me, all you have to do is select the files you want to have uploaded, create a folder for them, compress that folder, and then upload the compressed folder onto RCTgo.

I am not 100% if it works for other games or not, but, good luck! I hope I was able to help!

Thank you, I'll give that a try. I figured it would be better that way instead of filling up a download page with structures haha