fk

12jkfejmke
Welcome to the site. If you have any questions feel free to ask
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Aug 30, 2017, 09:29 AM)The Coaster Creator Wrote: Welcome to the site.  If you have any questions feel free to ask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bi59ONamiw&t=95s
Welcome! Smile
Welcome to the site, feel free to advertise your work here and your videos, but please don't be one of those people that begs for likes, subscriptions, and comments. If people want to and know how to use YouTube they will.
Team CoasterTech

(Aug 30, 2017, 12:50 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Welcome to the site, feel free to advertise your work here and your videos, but please don't be one of those people that begs for likes, subscriptions, and comments. If people want to and know how to use YouTube they will.

haha okay good and nice that you said that ;-)

(Aug 30, 2017, 12:50 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Welcome to the site, feel free to advertise your work here and your videos, but please don't be one of those people that begs for likes, subscriptions, and comments. If people want to and know how to use YouTube they will.

haha okay good and nice that you said that ;-)
(Aug 30, 2017, 09:16 AM)GorikCouttenye Wrote: Hello, i am Gorik Couttenye. i've build a new park. the video is online in 30 minutes i hope. go on youtube to Gorik Couttenye and like, share and subsciribe please.  Smile

Welcome! I am excited to watch your vid! But just do what Chris says. If you don't then you better watch out XD jk
Hello Gorik! Welcome to the site! I do hope you are finding this site well. If you have questions, go ahead and ask, we are all ears!

I am excited to see more from you, good luck, and enjoy!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Aug 30, 2017, 02:15 PM)KingLiger Wrote:
(Aug 30, 2017, 09:16 AM)GorikCouttenye Wrote: Hello, i am Gorik Couttenye. i've build a new park. the video is online in 30 minutes i hope. go on youtube to Gorik Couttenye and like, share and subsciribe please.  Smile

Welcome! I am excited to watch your vid! But just do what Chris says. If you don't then you better watch out XD jk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bi59ONamiw

this is the video :-)
Welcome! Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]