RCT3 NO:SVD;for:SID Crash Still Happening

Hi Guys

I am still having the same issues as before. I am not having any issues with custom scenery, just CFR's at the moment. All security settings are set to full access. I am extracting all files to the desktop prior to placing them in the Style/Themed/Custom folder as directed on the readme files. I have enclosed a couple of screenshots from my computer in the hope that someone on here can finally fix this curse that I have. I have checked all the files and everything seems to be ok and I have watched a couple of youtube videos to also try and make sense of this issue but I seem to be doing everything correctly based on what I already know and what I have watched online to try and resolve this. PLEASE HELP ME.
you dont need to put the custom folder in the themed folder - just put in the style folder

so style/custom/
(Aug 31, 2017, 02:55 PM)Drew_ Wrote: you dont need to put the custom folder in the themed folder - just put in the style folder

so style/custom/

Drew you are an absolute legend. I have just moved everything as you said, loaded up the game and tried to add. All good with no errors coming up at all. To think that all this time I was just creating trouble for myself by doing what the readme said exactly.  It all makes perfect sense to me now as you are perfectly correct. The custom scenery would obviously go in the themed folder and the rides themselves would sit in the main style folder as they are what they say "Custom" and not generic to the game.
(Sep 1, 2017, 04:45 AM)Jinkerton Wrote:
(Aug 31, 2017, 02:55 PM)Drew_ Wrote: je hoeft de aangepaste map niet in de themamap te plaatsen - plaats gewoon de stijlmap,

dus style / custom /

Drew you is een absolute legende. Ik heb zojuist alles verplaatst zoals je zei, het spel geladen en geprobeerd toe te voegen. Allemaal goed zonder dat er fouten optreden. Te bedenken dat ik mezelf al die tijd alleen maar problemen bezorgde door te doen wat het leesmij-bestand precies zei. Het is nu allemaal volkomen logisch voor mij, aangezien u volkomen gelijk hebt. Het aangepaste landschap zou natuurlijk in de themamap gaan en de ritten zelf zouden in de hoofdstijlmap zitten, aangezien ze zijn wat ze zeggen "Aangepast" en niet algemeen voor het spel.

(Oct 19, 2020, 08:06 AM)geert22 Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2017, 04:45 AM)Jinkerton Wrote: Drew you is een absolute legende. Ik heb zojuist alles verplaatst zoals je zei, het spel geladen en geprobeerd toe te voegen. Allemaal goed zonder dat er fouten optreden. Te bedenken dat ik mezelf al die tijd alleen maar problemen bezorgde door te doen wat het leesmij-bestand precies zei. Het is nu allemaal volkomen logisch voor mij, want u volkomen gelijk hebt. Het aangepaste landschap zou natuurlijk in de themamap gaan en het ritten zelf zouden in de hoofdstijlmap zitten, want ze zijn wat ze zeggen "Aangepast" en niet algemeen voor het spel.

hey.. how do you mean my game crashes many times if i place a ride or custom ride how to do this i have rides in style custom and themed cso in themed folder! and also cfh rides and that stuff please help?