The struggle is so real!

Soooooooo that struggle is so real right now! I am in the process of moving but we are on a waiting list so we don't know the exact day we can move yet. The part that stinks is I can't build coasters!!!!!!! AHHHHHH Eek <------ A little over dramatic haha, I can build coasters just not as much as I want to. My desktop is packed away which means I can't play No Limits or Planet Coaster. All I have right now is my laptop which I can mainly only play Parkitect on. I could play RCT3 but I don't have any CS saved. (Not that you need CS to play, but it definitely makes things look nicer) My desktop has sooooooo many CS/CTR/CFR files on it! Over the years I have just been adding and adding to it. I am a little OCD so I have it all organized by like theme or what it is etc.  Tongue But yeah! Just wanted to update you guys and share my struggle with you haha! I am debating doing an RCT3 park or coaster just without CS because I want to play so bad! 

Anyway! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
I feel ya man, I did a big move at the beginning of summer, sucked bad! Ended up transferring my games to my laptop just so I could play lol... Good luck with the move, have a great day Smile
Aye, that sounds majorly stressful. I wish you good luck on your move, so as you may return to us and show us some cunningly crafted builds!

(That is, if moving does not kill you first). Wink
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!