Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!! I'm TheAwesomeMario. I'm so glad to be here, so i'll be nice to everyone as best as I can! Biggrin 

I love Rollercoaster Tycoon so much(although I only currently have OpenRCT2). I've pretty much played the games
since I was in daycare. So, the story goes that in the daycare, in one of the rooms, there was a Windows XP. We could only play two games, Frogger and Rollercoaster Tycoon 1. I did play both, although I remember mostly playing Frogger, which was fun, but hard.

So, when I decided I wanted to play RCT1, I put the disc in the computer, boot the game, and my god was I amazed! Smile
                   I remember being addicted to the game so much that I wanted to play it everyday. Unfortunately, it was my first time, so I didn't have no experience at all, of course. Tongue  I remember only playing Forest Frontiers, Dynamite Dunes, and Diamond Heights, I think. Unfortunately, I never got a chance to beat any of them since everybody in the room had a chance.  Frown

Well, those were the days man. Rolleyes Still today, I play Roller Coaster Tycoon and it's still fun as it always was! Well, that's pretty much all I could think of. I hope you enjoyed my short intro. I'll try my best to post here as much as possible(even though I'm still in 8th grade   Frown ). I hope to meet some amazing people on here  Biggrin . So, peace out.
Welcome to the site, we hope you enjoy your stay. You'll find we have a robust community of ORCT2 users here on site as well.
Team CoasterTech

Hey there! Welcome to RCTgo! We hope you enjoy your stay! If you have questions, go ahead and ask us on our new Discord server, or by other means. Enjoy the site!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Welcome!!!
Nice intro! Welcome to the site. Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Welcome to the site. We hope you enjoy your stay.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Hello there back!  Nice to meet you.
Very late, however, I really hope you enjoy the site!
[Image: Youtube_Banner_2.png]