Hello!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to join this community earlier, but never got the time for it. I'm happy now that I made my account and say hello to everyone! Some of you might know me. Let me tell something about myself for the ones who don't.

I'm MK98. I'm 19 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. I mostly play RCT2. Sometimes I play a bit PC and Parkitect. I used to play RCT3 a few years ago and I really want to pick that up again. Years ago I was a huge fan of the Efteling and I was mostly active on the Dutch RCT and Efteling community's. Though, I took a break for a few years untill I started playing RCT2 again 1.5 years ago. Now I'm active on a lot of community's and today also RCTgo!

I hope we have a great time here and let's have some fun!
Hello MK98, pleasure to meet you.  I'm new here too - it's a wonderful site and resource.  Have fun!
Thanks, its nice to meet you too!
Welcome! I've been here a while but only started really entering the contests and using the forums in the past year. There are lots of talented creators on this site with tons of knowledge so feel free to ask questions and get to know everyone. If you're looking for CS (Custom Scenery) packs there are a lot available on here or through users here. I have a lot myself for rct3, so any you're looking for feel free to ask. I encourage you to enter in the build it competition as well, you'll get plenty of exposure for your projects and also get tons of advice from the veterans.
Welcome to the site, we hope you enjoy your stay.
Team CoasterTech

It is great to finally see you in this site! Welcome, welcome, mate! If ya have questions, do ask us! We will be ready and helpful for any questions you may have.

Enjoy the site, and once more, welcome, man!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Hey MK98! Welcome to RCTgo! Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Thanks all for the warm welcome!
You're welcome