How can I import custom parks into RCT Classic?

Hello,

This is my first post in the forums. I was wondering how can you download a custom RCT2 park and import it into the mobile game, RCT Classic? I tried it one time on my phone today, but the game doesn't see the park I downloaded in the load park section of the game.

Can someone help me on that? Because I don't know what's the appropriate folder or destination to have the custom park to be placed in the app on my phone.

I even searched the RCTgo forums for tips, but there's no thread about how to import a custom RCT2 park into RCTC. Frown Frown Confused Confused

Regards,
amusementparkbuilder32
The easiest solution to this, if you want a CSO filled park, is to manually download EACH object. I do not know whether there is an easier solution, but this is all I got.

I hope I have been able to help. By the way, welcome to the site. I do hope you enjoy your stay!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I mean not including CSOs in the park.
Oh, regular parks? Like a scenario? All you do, is click download, and a pop up should show saying 'Import to RCTC', click confirm, and load the game. Voila!

I hope I've helped.
(Sep 6, 2017, 10:31 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Oh, regular parks? Like a scenario? All you do, is click download, and a pop up should show saying 'Import to RCTC', click confirm, and load the game. Voila!

I hope I've helped.

So, that means I have to open RCTgo.com on my phone to do that?
That is correct, yes.