Hello!

Hey! My name on here is Antonov-225, however, my youtube channel name is WhiteHole! I made an account back in October 2016, however, I did not interact with anyone until very very recently. I thought I would tell use a bit about my self and how I got into RCT3 which is my favorite game in the whole genre of roller coaster/theme park simulators.

Well, I was born and still live in Scotland, I am not as old as you may think Tongue I won't tell you my full age, however, I can tell you I am currently in high school and many of the games are older than myself. I go RCT3 on steam about 1.5 years ago, however, I didn't use until December of 2016 so I'm very new. I often find it very hard to like my work, but I feel every body finds it a little hard to really like their work, however, I have been told on a couple of occasions that my work is out standing. It wasn't until starting to get more into RCT3 I downloaded the two original RCT games in January 2017, I didn't really get into the swing of RCT2, however, I really enjoyed the original RCT's many scenarios. I still kept playing RCT3 the most which resound to this day. It was around the start of summer where I finally managed to get Planet Coaster how ever I didn't play it much due to not having the right PC and still living in parents house means there are restrictions on how much money I can spend on a PC and I don't play many games so a high spec gaming PC just isn't worth it for me so far. So I was back with playing RCT3 where I uploaded my first youtube video originally for some different contests!

So that's how I got here and have really enjoyed this community so far! Smile
[Image: Youtube_Banner_2.png]
Welcome (officially) to the forums.
Team CoasterTech

I am very excited to see what you can bring for us. Welcome and enjoy your stay.
Currently working on a fictional Italian non-park. Expected release date: Soonâ„¢

[Image: QLvoQOM.png]
I am glad to see more and more from other countries, with now, two in a row. It is great to see you introduce yourself, Anto. Though I have already seen some impressive work from you, I am in dire need to see more.

Once again, welcome to the site! If you have questions, do not wait to ask us. Enjoy the site!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Thanks for these lovely welcomes every one I wasn't expecting so many people to get to this so quickly!
Hello and welcome! Im already looking forward to see your work. Must be good from what I read here.
Welcome! Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Hi Antonov

I've seen one of your youtube videos and your work is really very, very good. I'm a lot older than you (left high school around 1990) and would be delighted, and amazed to come remotely close to your work. Welcome on board.
(Sep 10, 2017, 07:37 AM)bazhsw Wrote: Hi Antonov

I've seen one of your youtube videos and your work is really very, very good.  I'm a lot older than you (left high school around 1990) and would be delighted, and amazed to come remotely close to your work.  Welcome on board.

Thanks for your very kind words! Hopefully one day you'll be as good as you want to be!