RCT3 CS-JCats steelworxs troubles...!

Hey there! I'm new here and hope that someone could help me!

I downloaded Jcats Steelworx and past it under Style/themed as tolled.... But everytime I open RCT3(platinum) I get the same failure pop-up and the game crashes. 

Is there a RCT3 (mac) player that please could help me!

I pasted a photo witch showes the failure. 

Thanks alot!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Uninstall the file. Usually when this happens it means there is a sub folder that you need to pull out and put in the game, instead of the whole folder. I hope this helps.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Sep 8, 2017, 08:15 AM)The Coaster Creator Wrote: Uninstall the file.  Usually when this happens it means there is a sub folder that you need to pull out and put in the game, instead of the whole folder.  I hope this helps.

Thanks For the advies! I will let you know if it worked!

(Sep 9, 2017, 07:26 AM)Joost1993 Wrote:
(Sep 8, 2017, 08:15 AM)The Coaster Creator Wrote: Uninstall the file.  Usually when this happens it means there is a sub folder that you need to pull out and put in the game, instead of the whole folder.  I hope this helps.

PS> Do you main that there's in the file a non .ovl file that needs to be dealeted and than replase the folder in style/themed map??

(Sep 9, 2017, 07:26 AM)Joost1993 Wrote:

PS> Do you main that there's in the file a non .ovl file that needs to be dealeted and than replase the folder in style/themed map??