Vote for your favorite track! Round 273

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 273 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Dràgon Gorm

[Image: 59bfc1992f3c6.jpg]

#2: Hurricane Fury

[Image: 59c18295a7640.png]

#3: 1999 Chevrolet Silverado

[Image: 59ca639e01f28.png]

#4: Wraith

[Image: 59cff18b834a7.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Monday, October 9
The rumor on the street is the POV for Dràgon Gorm is here: https://rctgo.com/videos/watch/1276
I'll give some CC on the RCT3 coaster since I feel pretty comfortable with them however since I haven't played RCT2 very much I won't do them so,

Dràgon Gorm

Lay Out
This defiantly isn't the best layout as I've ever seen, It Starts off by going down a small dip before turning right which doesn't seem too unrealistic for the coaster type however it isn't really the most common start to a water coaster, It then goes up a big lift hill right there once again not too bad however right after the lift hill there is rather massive drop which is very scenic, however not very realistic to have such a big drop right at the start of the coaster, In every water coaster I can think of the big drop is right at the end. However, after such a big drop there should be a very long straight section of track. There is that to an extent however right after that is a sharp turn to the right which would likely break someone's neck. After a couple turns you enter the second lift hill which is way smaller than the first followed by a similar sized drop which is then followed by two airtime hills which I have never actually seen on a water coaster and pretty unrealistic for this type of coaster. Then you go up for a bit before a turn to the right before going through the steep drop and some more bunny hop hills before turning into the station. When making a water coaster look at some of these for inspiration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcCrbZd-jEg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LioHn9-kZcU

Building Work
The building work was ok and there were some cool shapes top the buildings however there was a lack of details on the buildings I would advise you watch this video of silvarret since it gives some good tips on the type of coaster you're making: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9AH-U27...7C&index=7

Foliage
It built a wall around the coaster however you could have made the tree line less obvious as well a using terra painting, but the foliage at the very end was very nice for, I would say you should watch this video by silvarret: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0nfUQP-...e-3SR2er7C

Conclusion
This is an ok water coaster however you could work quite a bit on certain parts of this ride, you may have noticed I gave you a list videos to which I would highly advise since during the making of Waldafur these which certainly made me a better builder in RCT3. Goodluck on your next project and possibly take some of these things into account and have a great day too!
[Image: Youtube_Banner_2.png]
It's really a tie between Dràgon Gorm and Wraith. One of them is mine Smile
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
PRICE DROP!! The 1999 Chevrolet Silverado Is now down to 2,700!! It can be yours for a sly deal!! Come by our dealership at 177 Alphabet Lane, SkylanderVille Illinois. Our call at 1-800-Get-A-Car-Now with no online quote! blush
Not going with a complete feedback, but the setting and the scenery of Dràgon Gorm really convinced me to vote for it, despite the layout being unconventional and a bit harsh in the splash sections. Will it be the first water non-coaster ride to win a Build-It! round? I don't know, but I would like to!

For the other entries:

Hurricane Furry: This roller coaster needs a lot of work to be able to rivalize with the best entries of this round. The layout feels random and has features that could kill someone, like the barrel roll after a somewhat big drop, the scenery lacks of details, the entry lacks of a proper setting, etc. In summary, this entry is not made for Build-It!

1999 Chevrolet Silverado: I can't understand how this roller coaster can be related to this car. It's just a random coaster with trees and a colosseum. I thought this was something serious from its builder, but when I saw the following comment about it, I'm really thinking this is a joke entry.

Wraith: This is the most realistic layout of that round, but the coaster is very generic. It has a few good elements like the loop going in and out from the ground and over the zero G roll, but the setting around the coaster is very bland with almost only trees. Not the best entry in my opinion.

Good luck for everyone!
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
I do think I will have to vote for Dragon Gorm is well done other than its layout. Wraith is a close second, though!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Dragon Gorm gets my vote!
I really like the aesthetics with Dragon Gorm. It's very beautiful, and the theming flows nicely with the coaster design/layout.

Hurricane Fury is really plain; the coaster design is rather clunky and cumbersome. Wraith is a close second to Dragon Gorm though.
Get a quick car loan today! with no interest. Make a down payment, layaway, or some other payment plan. The choice is yours! Drive this beautiful truck home today!

See the Carfax for the history of this 2-owner vehicle!