Wraith - Round 273 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 273 Winner

Congratulations to Maverick360's Wraith, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Wraith beat the other three entries with 16 votes and 46% of the vote.

Description:
This is my latest coaster, Wraith. Here is the story.

There is a Gerstlauer Infinity Coaster sitting in the woods. From the beginning it was plagued with technical problems, and mechanics and construction workers were reporting mysterious occurrences. Nevertheless, the ride was opened and the public was allowed in. Not much else is known about the ride, other than an entire train of passengers mysteriously disappeared while on the ride. The Wraith fell dormant when the ride was immediately shut down and abandoned; it was forgotten. It lay there for so long that it started to fall apart. The Wraith was awoke when a group of campers stumbled upon the rotting remains of the coaster. The campers were never heard from again after that fateful night, but the Wraith was set free, and as it came alive, the massive wreck of steel that was once a roller coaster slowly started to pull itself back together until it was fully operational, and seemed to be a living, breathing creature. It is now a restricted area, and has been under wraps for the past 3 months. Until now...

POV: https://youtu.be/RFtL2c39DLI

Votes cast:
1999 Chevrolet Silverado - 3 votes
Dràgon Gorm - 15 votes
Hurricane Fury - 1 vote
Wraith - 16 votes
Woah! What a finish! This was rather unexpected, but, congratulations, Maverick!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Congratulations Maverick360
Wow... I never saw that coming!!! Thanks to all who voted for me!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Congrats Maverick, another stellar NL2 coaster (although I do suggest working on that scenery).
Team CoasterTech

My new one has lots of scenery!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
I hope to see something even more impressive than this. Good luck, Maverick!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
That is an impressive coaster. Congratulations on the very close win!!!
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Congrats on the win and a solid build- looking forward to seeing what else you make.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQJ4pMy...jE-kXeN_YA
congrats well done close fight)