Vote for your favorite track! Round 274

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 274 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Saguaro Lauched Wooden Coaster

[Image: 59dfc57a61833.png]

#2: Thunder Storm

[Image: 59dfe99382778.jpg]

#3: La Barista

[Image: 59e05b76d99ae.png]

#4: Falco di Ferro

[Image: 59e0622c0b469.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Thursday, October 19
Vote goes to Falco do Ferro
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
My vote goes to Falco Di Ferro. Well done!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
No contest, Falco di Ferro is the winner.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
My CC

Saguaro: because this is the only entry with a POV I strongly feel this one is the winner Hands down. The only nicpik for me is that it doesn't seem much thaught was given to the scenery around the ride. The in game scenery is a good start but more thaught given to the station and supports would've been nice

Thunder Storm: without a POV I can't really judge this one as a lot of the layout appears to be hidden by the scenery. The factory theme is quite interesting but again with no POV I can't really tell what's good and bad about this ride

La Batista: this is actually quite interesting there isntvany foliage around the coaster but I do. Hey that coffeehouse feeling when I see the scenery and color scheme.

Falco di ferro: this is the better of the two rct2 entries by a long shot. I can see the level of work it took to get this ready. If saguaro looses I think this one would win.

Yes I'm not a professional and thats why I'm very picky about having povs for entries. Overall this is a decent round I'm actually torn between Saguaro and Falco di Ferro. Both of these are pretty good. One lacks effort of scenery but Is the only one with a POV. The other one has no POV but a great effort was put into the scenery.
(Oct 14, 2017, 09:35 AM)vanellopecoastergirl Wrote: Yes I'm not a professional and thats why I'm very picky about having povs for entries. Overall this is a decent round I'm actually torn between Saguaro and Falco di Ferro. Both of these are pretty good. One lacks effort of scenery but Is the only one with a POV. The other one has no POV but a great effort was put into the scenery.
Do you realize that RCT2 doesn't do POV's? I'm getting to feeling that you have never played RCT2. Falco di Ferro is amazing, and the work that it must have took really makes it better. Saguaro really needs some work, and I would rank Thunder Storm over it.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Furthermore I need to give this round some thaught before I vote
Falco di Fiero is the winner hands down, the other three entries are amateur at best with little thought put into the overall theme and scenery (let alone layout).
Team CoasterTech

Gotta give it to Falco di Fierro here, hands down.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQJ4pMy...jE-kXeN_YA
Just the humble opinion of a fairly new member...there is such a vast difference between RCT2 & RCT3 with each having their own unique pros & cons and features (for example the POV mentioned in another post). The overall differences in looks is very noticeable when looking through the downloads section that it is like comparing apples to oranges. Also, being human there will always be a sub-conscious bias towards the platform one favors.
Just a thought....maybe in the future it might be possible to have a separate contest for each platform?

I'll pass on this round of voting