Please help- MAC OS Sierra Custom designs in RCT3 Platinum

Hello, 

I can't download custom scenery. I've tried everything. 

For reference: I downloaded RCT3 Platinum from the apple APP store-- therefore it's different than atari. Anyone have any luck and can please help me?!?! I want to download custom scenery I just don't know where to put it. 

There's no such thing as a containers folder when i open up library-application support. Plus, when I click "show package contents" from the RCT3 app-- there's no parks folder or anything else. can someone please help?
On Android/IOS? I am not sure, but I entirely doubt that the RCT3 port on tablets and such can accommodate CS or CTRs, and things of that nature, unfortunately.

I am not 100% sure this is the case, but I would not think it would. I hope you can find better luck soon!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
That's a tricky question. I've only used the PC version of RCT3. I suppose you could make the folders you need like Style/Themed for CS and Parks for park files
(Oct 14, 2017, 10:18 AM)GSANT96 Wrote: Hello, 

For reference: I downloaded RCT3 Platinum from the apple APP store-- therefore it's different than atari. Anyone have any luck and can please help me?!?! I want to download custom scenery I just don't know where to put it. 

There's no such thing as a containers folder when i open up library-application support. Plus, when I click "show package contents" from the RCT3 app-- there's no parks folder or anything else. can someone please help?

Hi,
I had the same problem a few days ago but I fould a tutorial that solved it, let me find it and I'll report back.

(Oct 20, 2017, 02:51 PM)Pokemonisfunlel Wrote:
(Oct 14, 2017, 10:18 AM)GSANT96 Wrote: Hello, 

Hi,
I had the same problem a few days ago but I fould a tutorial that solved it, let me find it and I'll report back.
Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69QHuDxE2GM
When he says "command shift chee", the letter he is trying to say is "G"
When you click on "show package contents", the folder "style" should come up, and the "themed" folder inside that is where you put scenery. The video above shows how to get into the files that Finder hides from you, such as the Parks file.