Hello from Scotland

Hello to everyone

This is my first post here and looking forward to meeting folk and learning more about RCT.

I had intended to buy PlanetCoaster but on googling the reviews and stuff I decided that I would go for this game first to make sure I liked it. I enjoy Simcity (not the new one) and installing custom content and trying to create. I will probably but PlanetCoaster if I ever see it on sale but it seems that it is quite limited in that CC is not yet implemented within the game. Maybe this will change.

I also like The Sims and the ability to build and create, especially Sims 3.

I just hope my laptop can deal with RCT when it gets bigger as Sims didn't do too well in that respect. Biggrin
Hello and welcome to RCTgo! If you ever need any help with NoLimits 2, I will be available. There are a multitude of amazing RCT players on here for every game in the series, and many that play multiple. If you are concerned about your computer being able to handle RCT, it really depends on the version of the game that you have. Make sure to join our Discord if you want to have quick answers to problems. I hope you enjoy yourself here!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
(Oct 25, 2017, 01:58 PM)Maverick360 Wrote: Hello and welcome to RCTgo! If you ever need any help with NoLimits 2, I will be available. There are a multitude of amazing RCT players on here for every game in the series, and many that play multiple. If you are concerned about your computer being able to handle RCT, it really depends on the version of the game that you have. Make sure to join our Discord if you want to have quick answers to problems. I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Hi an thanks Maverick  Biggrin
Welcome to the site, Annlou! I am happy to see another out-of-stater. If you have questions, please go ahead and ask us here, or on our Discord server: https://discord.gg/xFfFsbG.

Once again, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy the site!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Welcome to RCTgo

You'll find that there is a vast treasure trove of knowledge among the members and they love sharing that knowledge with others - so ask away!
Hey, Welcome nice to see another Scottish person
[Image: Youtube_Banner_2.png]
Welcome annlou !