Just Bought RTC3 and Where Do I Go From Here

Hi

I just purchased RTC3 Platinum and am a little confused. I wanted to build a park from scratch and also be able to manage the parks finances and staff etc but I don't seem to get that option. If its Sandbox you can't seem to play the management side but if its the other choice (can't remember what its called) a park is already built but you have to save it and make it work or something. 

Anyone add any light on this?  Confused
I haven't played RCT3 in ages, but I think you need to download a blank scenario or make your own.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
(Oct 25, 2017, 02:29 PM)annlou Wrote: Hi

I just purchased RTC3 Platinum and am a little confused. I wanted to build a park from scratch and also be able to manage the parks finances and staff etc but I don't seem to get that option. If its Sandbox you can't seem to play the management side but if its the other choice (can't remember what its called) a park is already built but you have to save it and make it work or something. 

Anyone add any light on this?  Confused

Welcome to rctgo Annlou! There's a few of us on here who use the rct3 platform so feel free to ask any questions you have. You can choose a sandbox "blank" park setup but the sandbox scenarios are free of financial constraints. However there are parks and scenarios you can download like Maverick said. Or you can pick and open a scenario the game offers and just clear all the rides and start from scratch. The best way, but I will say the most complicated if you're new, is to build a custom scenario in the scenario creator located in the "tools" section of the game. That way you can decide exactly what you start with. There are lots of tutorials on youtube to help along the way as well. Best of luck!
Welcome to RCTgo!

Click the "Tools" option and select Create Scenario. From there, you can move and change entrance, landscape, add as few or many rides & scenery items you want to start with. You can also change options, set goals, etc but until you get the hang of if I would recommend just uncheck the "unlimited money box" under "Park Options" then save as a scenario and then play your scenario adding rides, etc as finances permit.