Trying to Contain my Excitement!

Soooooooo........... I'm trying to contain my excitement  Eek

First off, 

Aloha everyone! I've been away a while but I am back! Missed all of you and the roller coaster community! So I have some really exciting news for anyone that cares haha Tongue

For those who don't know, we are in the process of moving and because of that, I have only had my laptop with Parkitect on it. BUT NOW!!! I have finally got my desktop out and now have put the following desktop icons on my screen:
Parkitect
RCT3 Platinum 
No Limits 1 & 2
Virtual Rides
and Planet Coaster! Biggrin

I AM SOOO EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THESE!!! I AM A HUGE THEME PARK ENTHUSIAST SO THIS IS LIKE A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE TO ME! I HAVE A HUGEEEEEE LIST OF PROJECTS TO COME OVER A VARIETY OF DIFFERENT GAMES!!

I just wanted to update you guys that care and share my excitement!

Catch you guys later! New Projects coming real soon Wink
Sounds like you have a great set up! I look forward to seeing your creations!
Oh, lots of games! Maybe you could be the first person to win with a Parkitect entry? Who knows! I am looking forward to seeing your work! Good luck!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
We can always use more Planet Coaster creators around here, as well as some new interest in Parkitect. Curious to see what you come up with with these games.
Currently working on a fictional Italian non-park. Expected release date: Soonâ„¢

[Image: QLvoQOM.png]
If you need RCT3 help I'm your girl
Go have fun with those. Looking forward to seeing your PC work. Still trying to figure out all the mechanics of the game but I cant wait to see what you do.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Oct 29, 2017, 01:49 AM)purvisbrad Wrote: Sounds like you have a great set up! I look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks!! I'm super excited to share them with you and see what you think! Smile

(Oct 29, 2017, 11:04 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Oh, lots of games! Maybe you could be the first person to win with a Parkitect entry? Who knows! I am looking forward to seeing your work! Good luck!

Yeah! I like having a variety of different games! Except I never got to play the classic RCT growing up, but I heard they are really good! That would actually be really rad if I could do that! Challenge Accepted!! Biggrin Looking forward to sharing them with you!

(Oct 30, 2017, 09:03 AM)Ziscor Wrote: We can always use more Planet Coaster creators around here, as well as some new interest in Parkitect. Curious to see what you come up with with these games.

For sure!! I am still learning the game because my I don't have much time in the game yet because I am just now starting to play it! The struggles of not having a pc Frown But I'm looking forward to learning it and meeting other Planet Coaster creators along the way!

(Oct 30, 2017, 10:49 AM)vanellopecoastergirl Wrote: If you need RCT3 help I'm your girl
Awesome!! I will definitely hit you up! The thing I struggle with the most is scenery! I need to get better at that haha

(Oct 30, 2017, 11:05 AM)The Coaster Creator Wrote: Go have fun with those.  Looking forward to seeing your PC work.  Still trying to figure out all the mechanics of the game but I cant wait to see what you do.

Thanks!! I'm right there with you! I'm a little worried my first designs are not going to be share-worthy as I'm still learning it haha