Two years on RCTgo

October 31st, 2015 was when I joined this site, unbeknownst to me that it would end up being my favourite site, as well as my start for scenario making, and getting my name out there with my scenarios and various ride designs. You all that were active there, most of you, welcomed me, and invited me into this site, and never let me feel left out. Even in Build It!, with my various awful entries, and good ones, and sometimes even some conflict. I am glad to see that the majority of those who welcomed me, are still politely active and quite good friends of mine. 

October 31st, 2017. Ah, two years, has it really been that long? I can't say how thankful I am that I found this site and was introduced to so many great people! Terry Inferno, ChrisMDB, SupraTheHedgehog, and more recently, MK98 and Ziscor, just to name a few of many more dudes and dudettes I have met here.

My plan?
Well, sometimes when people reach a goal, they do nothing about it, but me, no, I am going to be releasing some pretty great downloads this month (October 31st-November 30th) as November 1st was also the first scenario released by me. Some people have asked me if I ever plan to leave RCTgo, and to them I simply state "No." Along with just purely loving this site, I have far too many ties here to just up and leave. You should have no worries about me leaving for a long, long time, if ever. I'll likely be making a similar thread to this on October 31st, 2018, and on. Wink

Another question people ask me about is my scenarios, "when am I stopping making them?" Those coming to an end is more likely than me leaving RCTgo, but I can promise you it will not be for a very long time that I stop. I have many more ideas for scenarios and I am always open for suggestions. So, no worries on that aspect.

I am generally considered one of the most, if not most active member on the site, with a good reputation. I have every intent of keeping it that way. Your old BlazingEmpireHD that you remember from 2015 is still here now two years later, and will be for years more!

I won't tarry on too long with this thread, but seriously, thanks to all who gave notice to me, downloaded my content, liked me, chatted with me, or even went beyond your way to help me (several times), and finally, for making my name known in the RCT2 community. May we all continue to chat and upload on this site!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Very nice words Blaze and very well said! Glad to be here as well and glad to have met you! I always look forward to your uploads, even though I don't dabble in rct2 anymore I still love to see your creations. I agree with you, this is a great place and we're all lucky to have a home for our outlet.
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!

In the second last paragraph you mentioned having a "good reputation". On far too many forums/boards, senior members display a snooty condescending attitude toward "newbies", much preferring to associate with the established clique of senior members. NOT YOU though! When I first joined (not too long ago) with a dumb question, you were welcoming and very helpful. Also I enjoy your wit & humor in "Last One Standing". So imho you have an "Excellent Reputation"!

(did I say it the way you paid me to say it ?) LOL
Thanks, Medic, Brad. I really am appreciating this! I certainly hope to remain here as long as I can, so no worries on that aspect! 

@Medic,
Even though I have gotten countless people telling me that I am doing something right here, I can't seem to figure out what or why I am this way, or why you guys even like me, but that's another story. I really like this site, and so I just do my best to maintain a good reputation and make friends.

I doubt I have a great reputation for a meager thing as welcoming everyone who comes to the site. It probably has to do more with my personality. 

Anyways, thanks again for the nice comments, guys! I'll be sure to stick around!  Tongue
We'll gladly keep you around as long as you'll stay, great member of the community since day one and, if we had one (which we don't, but I wish we did) you'd more than likely be the owner of our "Most Improved" trophy.
Team CoasterTech

You are one of the most pleasant and friendly people I have ever met on the internet anywhere. I truly consider you a friend and comrade. Thanks for making this site a great place to be!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
@Chris, I am glad you think so. And yes, it would be quite fitting to give me the "most improved" award if we had one! :P

@Maverick, I am surprised to hear you say that. In my follies with other sites, or just the internet, I have met some very friendly people, such as you. I am super glad to hear you like how pleasant I am, because I am not one to stir up any kind of strife here, or, well, anywhere. So thank you for that.

I really love this site and more importantly, the people behind those neat little online persona names. That's what makes this site good. Far more than a measly controbution a guy like me can make. It takes a team, right? All I can say now is that I am definitely staying here for a very long time. No doubt about that! Smile

Catch you all somewhere on the site! Wink
Let us settle this once and for all...........

We the members of RCTgo confer upon BlazeEmpireHD the coveted

Ambassador of Goodwill Trophy
Through leading by example, he consistently assist in maintaining the standards and integrity of 
the RCTgo Forum!

[Image: Q0eBAqT.jpg] 
*snaps picture of Blaze holding trophy
You may be the same old BlazingEmpireHD whom we remember from 2015, but your building style definitely is not. You've gone from stacking blocks and square supports to not only becoming one of the most dominant RCT2 forces in Build It, but also as the current leading scenario designer, possibly within the entire active RCT2 community. A transition like that requires immense dedication to the game, which you've had since day 1, so with your love of building and your desire to constantly improve your skills, you will even surprise yourself with how far you will have gone the next time you make one of these threads.

The trophies you've been awarded thus far are only the beginning; some will be made of silver, some gold, some will be red ribbons... eventually, one or two might even be star-shaped...
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!