Looking to get RCT1 and 2

So I am thinking about getting RCT1 and 2 and was wondering what you all think.  I would love to play these amazing games.  My real question is where is the best place to get them? Thanks everyone!
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
On Steam they're nice and cheap, especially during sales.
Team CoasterTech

Okay, it looks like it would be more of a challenge to build in RCT1,2 compared to RCT3. I hope to get them soon. Thanks Chris!
Either game is a must have, but particularly if you get RCT2, you must also get OpenRCT2 as well. (You have to buy RCT2). Best of all, OpenRCT2 does everything that RCT2 does, but does so much more than RCT2, and is less buggy. Plus, it is completely free. (Other than having to buy RCT2, of course).

Take it from any one of us OpenRCT2 users, Terry, Supra, Ziscor, and even a few more. They can tell you that it is worth it. I hope you find the games a great joy to you!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I ordered the expansions for RCT1 on eBay but oddly can't seem to get them to run without the

"access violation" error showing. I think the expansions are glitched but then again it could be something else too. And until I can figure it out I'll have to do without CF and LL which really bums me out because the expansions have more options for coasters and more environments to choose from than standard RCT1 One thing I don't like about RCT1 and RCT2 is the fact of no on ride camera Imagine seeing an RCT1 world in 3d how amazing would that be? It would be like parkitect's optional 3d camera you could program in. Unfortunately when Chris Sawyer designed RCT and rct2 he didn't think of that it wasn't until RCT3 came along 13 years ago that we got an on ride camera. Otherwise known as "the coaster cam" but with 2d entries dominating the build it competition you may have a better chance of winning. It's up to you but I'm more of an RCT3 girl

Plus RCT1 goes back to 1999 which is 18 years. So its Retro but still fun especially with RCT3's backwards compatibility with RCT1 tracks.
My Birthdays coming up in a few weeks so...
Yes, OpenRCT2 is 100% necessary. I would get it on Steam, its super cheap.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
I've owned the same disc since 2004, and I never buy games anymore, so I don't know where people are finding them these days for the best price. However, considering that RCT2 is the only game I've played every year since 2004, I think it's safe to say it's worth buying. Not that it's going to cost more than about $10 at this point anyway.

RCT1 I've never owned, and I only played it at a friend's house well over a decade ago, but from what I've read, it focuses more on gameplay than on aesthetic design, so it may be worth looking into after you've acquired RCT2. If you do end up considering purchasing RCT1 primarily for its expansions, bear in mind that many of players' favorite old scenarios have since been recreated in RCT2 by other players.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!