What Do You Like About RCT 1 or 2?

Well that about does it for me! Thanks to this topic and replies, I just ordered RCT2. I guess you just made a new convert and opened yourself up to a lot of dumb question in the future.

This should be fun because my only experience has been with RCT3
There are no dumb questions; if you don't know you simply don't know.
Team CoasterTech

Yehehehesssss! -laughs evilly- Our long, intricate plan worked! We've claimed another convert...! Wink

Ah, maybe not, but I am glad to hear you've gotten RCT2! I suggest that once it comes in, you use a week, or two, or three, however long to get acquainted with RCT2, and then immediately download OpenRCT2. I don't need to hash out my reasons for yet another time about why OpenRCT2 is a must have....you'll see for yourself, hopefully. Good luck, Medic!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I'd say you should prefer the Forums if you happen to have any question that might require some good amount of explanation, but yeah; if it's something quite minor, an instant messaging platform like Discord should work well enough for us. Between Terry, Chris, Supra, Blazing, and possibly me, most queries should be treated quite welcomingly. Glad to see this enthusiasm around here!
Currently working on a fictional Italian non-park. Expected release date: Soonâ„¢

[Image: QLvoQOM.png]
Loving the support from you guys!! Well, you definitely have convinced me! So I know a couple of you guys mentioned getting a couple different ones...

So if I go through Steam, I should buy RCT and RCT2? What about the expansions? And also I have never heard of OpenRCT ( I believe it's called) So I don't really know anything about it...
From personal experience, RCT1 WITH its expansions, and regular RCT2. The expansions on RCT2 are not that great and they only bring more crappy scenarios.

About OpenRCT2, like I said, it's far better than RCT1 and 2 combined. Whatever RCT1-2 did, OpenRCT2 does better. Trust me, most who commentated, if not all, on this thread also has OpenRCT2 and utilises it practically every day.

Get yourself used to the games, and then get OpenRCT2 (which is free). I have no doubt that RCT1 and 2 are great games, but with this ever-growing project OpenRCT2, the RCT1-2 legacy will become even more mainstream and done so, so much better. (I.E, less buggy, more features...a lot more features, etc).

Enjoy the games, mate, whichever you decide to get! (Note, OpenRCT2 must have RCT2 to work).
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
On Steam RCT1 and 2 come with the expansions (same with RCT3), 1 and 2 are also $10 or less (cheaper during a sale - like the upcoming Christmas sale Wink )
Team CoasterTech

Thanks for telling me Chris. You just solved my problems with RCT1-2!
Thanks, Blaze!! and oooo I'll have to keep my eye out for that Christmas sale Wink