RCT2 Need help with: 3 dueling coaster in one ride

Hi all, 

I attempted to build triple dueling log fume as one single ride as seen. However, all the car goes to one station platform. How can I make it such that they distribute evenly so that they can function properly?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey! I don't know really anything about this game. I am actually learning from others right now but I love the idea you got going right now! Biggrin
Well what you need to do is synchronize departure with all 3 stations. You know what I think you just inspired my next project too
You did a mobius and they all start in one station. You can either test the ride to get some logs in each station, or you can have each start and end at the same station.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
If you want them to properly duel they need to be three separate tracks.
Team CoasterTech

I built this in RCT3 by the picture and in order to make an even amount of cars I sort of had to change the design a little bit I love the concept though
The best option is to make three separate tracks, or just hope you testing slowly so as there is enough logs in each station to synchronise together nicely. Otherwise, you simply cannot do three stations with only one log flume track and have them synchronised, unfortunately.

Good luck!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!