The Poltergeist - Round 275 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 275 Winner

Congratulations to BlazingEmpireHD's The Poltergeist, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! The Poltergeist beat the other three entries with 23 votes and 72% of the vote.

Description:
The Poltergeist is a B&M inverted coaster that was added in 2014 in __some park__. During the ride, you will go through four fast paced inversions, several swooping hills, a trek over the park's river rapids ride, paths and other things several times, all comprised of 61mph of fun!

When the ride opened, it was the second fastest inverted roller coaster made by B&M, and it was also the third longest and tallest. The Poltergeist, along with the addition of Black Hole, was the park's newest area in the 2013-2014 expansion, which added a halloweeny theme to the park.

To this day, The Poltergeist is widely considered one of the best inverted roller coasters in the USA. The Poltergeist is always a fan favourite.

Incidents: In late 2015, during a pre-opening testing session, one of the train's rotating wheels snapped off causing a chain event to unveil after the train tried to complete the ride's fifth inversion, the corkscrew. During the sweeping up motion, another mechanism in the wheels failed, it clattered into the back half of the train and caused catastrophic damage to it, as it caused the back two rows to fly off the track coming to rest inches from where Timberwolf Rapid's biggest drop is. Luckily, no injuries were reported, and the train was replaced. With the replacement came the renovation of the ride's layout, and that included removing the corkscrew and adding a trim brake on the final swoop around before the zero-g inversion.

------
E: 9.02 (Very high)
I: 9.79 (Very high)
N: 8.35 (Very high)

It took a long time for this to come to fruition! Leave a like or a comment if you love this! Thanks!

Votes cast:
RMS Titanic - 2 votes
The Atomizer - 6 votes
The Poltergeist - 23 votes
Red Venom - 1 vote
Congrats Blaze!!!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Congratulations Blaze, another great project.
Team CoasterTech

Very impressed Blaze. Good job and congratulations!!!
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Congrats Blaze!!!
Thanks everyone! This took a lot of work, believe it or not. So having this win is a cherry on top!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Congrats, Blazing! Impressive as always!
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Two consecutive inverts winning? That hasn't happened since 2014.

Definitely a winner of a coaster filled with nice details, very well done!
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Were they both from RCT2? Wink

Thanks everyone! This marks two in a row (entries from me), that I have won. I guess that is a small testament to how much I've improved. Smile
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Does the track violate any RCT3 limitations?