Vote for your favorite track! Round 276

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 276 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: fèis

[Image: 5a03351dc6f78.jpg]

#2: Blaze

[Image: 5a0624e015b28.png]

#3: Tinsel

[Image: 5a08d660efb35.png]

#4: Skovbrand

[Image: 5a09024647fef.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Monday, November 20
Ahhh, a new round, and three very very impressive entries. Blaze takes my vote, but I simply cannot not mention an amazing dark ride named feis, and the RCT2 entry, Skovbrand. Both very impressive.

Feis was a little bit jerky (okay, a lot bit) but that entry was very impressive, all things considered.

Skovbrand is another amazing, stock RCT2 entry that we all can appreciate.

In the end, Blaze takes my vote by just a little bit, but this round I have a feeling, will be close.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Feis - I like the theme, and the scenery is outstanding! The track itself needs some serious work though. Its pretty jerky, and not a necessarily fun layout. I'd give it a solid 7.5/10.

Tinsel - Even though it's a throwaway entry, I actually like it. It looks as though the creator actually took a small amount of time on the scenery/terrain. The big mountain thing in the middle needs a decent bit of work, or at least some snow/ice walls on the side. Layout looks solid though! It gets a 7/10.

Skovbrand - WOW. This is wonderful! I love the layout, scenery, and terrain. The lake in the middle seems perfect. My only complaint is that the buildings feel a bit generic and boring. Still a wonderful entry though! I'll give it a 8.5/10.

This is a great round, can't wait to see who wins!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Great round!

Feis- As others have said, stellar theming, but the layout itself is all over the place. This would take my vote if it were a tad more realistic. Also watch out for scenery during the ride...there's a string of lights partway through that would slice the riders in half. 7/10

Blaze- The ride and the woods look beautiful, but the layout is a little awkward, especially that tiny hill leading into the second corkscrew. Still a strong NL2 entry. 7/10

Tinsel- The mountain is way too blocky but decently themed. I'd develop the surrounding area a bit rather than just placing the ride in an empty field. 6/10

Skovbrand- This one takes my vote, it's a well-rounded entry with a good layout. As others have said, a bit generic but still the best overall. 8/10
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQJ4pMy...jE-kXeN_YA
I went for Tinsel. Clearly Skovbrand is the better rct2 entry, but the Christmas theming of Tinsel is attractive to me. Never mind the poor excitement ratings and blocky mountain, just the theme itself is why it won my vote I hope my Christmas themed entry can stand up in the competition
Skovbrand is Christmas-themed.

Skov = Forest
Forest = Trees
Trees = Christmas
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Well it doesn't have any winter/Christmas theming unlike tinsel. If I can I'll be trying to load Tinsel into RCT3 when it becomes available and I'll do some work on it.
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic about Skovbrand being Christmas themed.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
You're probably right. Because there was no snow around it and it wasn't painted or named for Christmas
People voting for "Christmas" themed entries before Thanksgiving is even here, yikes.
Team CoasterTech