Favorite Restaurant at Disney Parks

What's your favorite restaurant at Disney? My favorites are Rain Forest Cafe and Pizza Planet.

(Can be at any Disney Park including Walt Disney World, Shanghi Disneyland, Tokyo Disneyland, etc. just to name a few.)
As a kid my favorite was the hamburger and hotdog restaurant that had the window overlooking one of the dark rides. I think it either overlooked the Peter Pan ride or It's a Small World ride, can't remember for sure.That was at the Magic Kingdom. As an adult it would be a toss up between the French and Norwegian restaurants at Epcot. Although Morocco's restaurant is really good too.
Is it in the WDW Castle?
I have not been to very many Disney restaurants (because they are not cheap) but the ones I have been too (Rainforest Café lel) was good.

....I'd say my favourite is Rainforest Café because it is the only eat in diner type place in Disney I have been to.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Nov 18, 2017, 02:46 PM)purvisbrad Wrote: As a kid my favorite was the hamburger and hotdog restaurant that had the window overlooking one of the dark rides. I think it either overlooked the Peter Pan ride or It's a Small World ride, can't remember for sure.That was at the Magic Kingdom. As an adult it would be a toss up between the French and Norwegian restaurants at Epcot. Although Morocco's restaurant is really good too.

(Nov 18, 2017, 08:30 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: I have not been to very many Disney restaurants (because they are not cheap) but the ones I have been too (Rainforest Café lel) was good.

....I'd say my favourite is Rainforest Café because it is the only eat in diner type place in Disney I have been to.

same, I recommend Be Our Guest, the service is good, very delicious food and yes I had the gray stuff, and it was fantastic!
Found some pics and info from that fave of mine when I was a kid...

It's called the Pinocchio Village Haus, with windows overlooking the queue for It's a Small World dark ride.

[Image: windows_smallworld_ride.jpg]
[Image: pinocchio-village-haus-gallery04.jpg?30122013120421]
[Image: pinocchio-village-haus-gallery01.jpg?30122013120418]
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: The-Pinocchio-Village-Haus_Full_13302.jp...ssive=true]
Oh man... The memories I have of that restaurant. It was where we ate my first time to Disney.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Let's see now, the last time I was at Disneyland it was the late 1980s and we went to the restaurant in New Orleans Square, had a pretty good chicken-fried steak dinner.

The first time I visited Disneyland was back in 1966...

Thx Smile
(Nov 20, 2017, 05:31 PM)Thx1138 Wrote: Let's see now, the last time I was at Disneyland it was the late 1980s and we went to the restaurant in New Orleans Square, had a pretty good chicken-fried steak dinner.

The first time I visited Disneyland was back in 1966...

Thx Smile

Yum!