Been a long time

Hey everyone, Nave here, it's been a while
Just wanted to say hi, and kinda explain where I'm at

Those who follow me or know me know I've kinda dropped off the face of the Earth, the last video I uploaded to my channel was in May and I havent been active on the site at all

To be honest it is really just due to lack of inspiration, I feel like I've exhausted my creative capabilities for the RCT games, I started building in PC but honestly I just can't bring myself to get anything done. It has started to feel old and boring, and it is really frustrating cause I love this community and I love building things, I just haven't been able to bring myself to do anything. There are times where I'll scroll through social media and see some posts about coasters and have this brief moment of inspiration so I'll quickly open up RCT2 but by the time I'm staring at that vast open green field of a park I'm uninterested

I'm also currently in a mechanical engineering program (double minoring in business and math) and I want to eventually build and design my own coasters in real life. I was going to use me being busy as an excuse, but as crazy as engineering is I still find time to sit on my computer for hours, and I just have barely touched RCT

So anyways I know some of you don't really care, but I don't know what's going to happen, who knows I might get some actual solid inspiration one day, but for now, I just can't bring myself to do anything. I just wanted to say hi and maybe bye, not sure exactly when/if I'll be back, but wanted to thank you all for being such an excellent community, you've all been super and I've made a lot of good friends here

Maybe one day I'll be back to finally win a build it

Nave Smile
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Hello Nave! Yes, been a while since I've seen you on here and glad you gave an update. I too love coasters especially the idea of designing in the real world. I hope you continue on to that level, perhaps you could start a vlog of your progress. There's a guy I follow on youtube (here's the address: https://www.youtube.com/user/willpemble/featured ) who started building prototypes for a backyard coaster as a hobby and now has an "almost finished" full sized great looking coaster in his backyard. It's a fascinating vlog, although I'm not sure he studied engineering through school or if he does it as a profession, I just don't know that much about him personally. But it's definitely an interesting channel, it gave me a lot of inspiration. I hope you will enter build it soon as I just started entering this past summer and it's been a lot of fun. So many great people here on rctgo! Would love to see some creations you design in rct3, have you ever considered using that platform instead of rct2?
Hey Nave! Long time no see!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Hey Nave, was wondering when you'd pop back up. I hope all is going well in university, I certainly know the struggle, lol. I have a similar problem as you, where I'll go through periods of "drought" followed by periods of heightened inspiration. I don't know why, but for some reason after long months of working on projects and building a part of me is always compelled to do the opposite and binge destructive-based games (like Team Fortress 2, Left4Dead, destroying prebuilt cities in CitiesSkylines, etc.). I'm not sure why, but I've noticed I go through cycles of the two extremes in gaming, you've probably just gotten burned out and need some spark to get you into the games again. It'll come, you just have to be patient with it.
Team CoasterTech

@purvisbrad not exactly sure I'd be building models in my backyard, I'd rather work with cedar fair or six flags, and yeah I've used RCT3 quite a bit, the first few series on my youtube channel were in 3 with no cs, and I have 2 completed coasters called Crazy Chaos and Demon that use cs

@maverick360 hey man, good to hear from you, miss your old signature

@chrismdb Yeah I get that, however I just haven't felt any heightened inspiration like that in a really long time, I tried making that super long car track just as a mindless task to get some momentum but it didn't work, I've only made 5 videos in the past year, I've been in a really long drought, idk why its happened but whatever I appreciate the support
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Yeah, decided to update my signature after coming back from my RCTgo hiatus. It was fun while it lasted though!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Hey Nave, it is good to hear from ya. I was really wondering how your situation was going and why you're not active on this site anymore, nor on our various chatting platforms. Now I know more of why you are not.

I hate to hear that you're not inspired to create anything to release here, but it is fine. We all run into that at some point. Hopefully, you'll find some inspiration soon!

I am really happy to hear from you, and I hope you find some time soon so you can become active again and come back to us. See ya, until then!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!