Vote for your favorite track! Round 277

lol yeah Maverick I did, its ok you got my vote anyways Smile I get it
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Ok thanks man, it's actually kinda funny how controversial this is.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Really interesting round we got going here. Right now I am choosing not to vote. That may change by the end of the week but there is just such an equalness between the entries so I can't decide. Best of luck to everyone who entered!!!
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Dec 7, 2017, 08:33 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: This is a great round! Good luck to everyone who entered!

P.S. - Whoever made The Coaster Factory spelled hydraulics wrong. Just letting you know.

Ha ha future engineer right here  Tongue
Well here's my cc

Quickdraw-there are just a couple nitpicks I have with this. The first is the same everyone else is saying, turns that should be banked are not banked. Second is the trains on one side should be a different color than the one on the opposet side Rather than both having the same color scheme. Other than that its pretty awsome

Sunrise-Again interesting concept I can't exactly tell but it looks like an indoor wildmouse. The problem is what everyone else is saying, the layout is dangerous.

Yeti: well it may not be the most detailed but unlike the first two its not dangerous. The theming makes up for the lack of detail though

The Coaster Factory-i love the layout but I don't exactly care for the theme. I honestly don't know which one to vote for, I'm leaning twords Quickdraw but anything can happen
Vanellope, I think that one side of quickdraw has red trains and one has orange, but I could be mistaken.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Sunrise's layout looks dangerous, but it also at the same time looks really cool. I love that it's encapsulated in a sunsphere-type building. I just wish the color scheme of the ride fit more with the aesthetic.
(Dec 8, 2017, 04:03 PM)GalaxyRoamer Wrote: Sunrise's layout looks dangerous, but it also at the same time looks really cool. I love that it's encapsulated in a sunsphere-type building. I just wish the color scheme of the ride fit more with the aesthetic.

I mean, I'm all for realism but just because a layout isn't realistic doesn't mean you can't vote for it. Just vote for the track you like the best!  Smile
(Dec 8, 2017, 05:56 PM)ctg614 Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2017, 04:03 PM)GalaxyRoamer Wrote: Sunrise's layout looks dangerous, but it also at the same time looks really cool. I love that it's encapsulated in a sunsphere-type building. I just wish the color scheme of the ride fit more with the aesthetic.

I mean, I'm all for realism but just because a layout isn't realistic doesn't mean you can't vote for it. Just vote for the track you like the best!  Smile

Its not the realism that's the problem, its the fact that the coaster would certainly kill or severely harm its riders right after the first drop
I'd vote for a plain coaster that I could actually survive riding over a detailed one that would kill me any day of the week
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

(Dec 8, 2017, 09:36 PM)naveisawesome Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2017, 05:56 PM)ctg614 Wrote: I mean, I'm all for realism but just because a layout isn't realistic doesn't mean you can't vote for it. Just vote for the track you like the best!  Smile

Its not the realism that's the problem, its the fact that the coaster would certainly kill or severely harm its riders right after the first drop
I'd vote for a plain coaster that I could actually survive riding over a detailed one that would kill me any day of the week

Yeah I'm not saying I personally would vote for an unrealistic coaster, and one with a bad layout is definitely a turnoff.