New User!

Hey guys! Im new here so i wanted to give some info about myself. I'm Nathan Harrison and I'm 18 years old. I've always been a firework fanatic as well as an RCT fanatic. I'm also a musician. I sing, produce, write songs, and play some instruments (all self taught so not that good lol). I'm excited to be apart of this amazing community!
Welcome to the group!
I'm fairly new myself (only a few months) but you'll find the people here very friendly and helpful!
Welcome to rctgo Nathan!
Welcome to the server, Nathan! It is cool to see another person who taught themselves to play an instrument. I taught myself piano (and cursive for some reason) and used to make my own songs, and then I went and took piano lessons and lost that ability.

Anyways, once again, welcome to the site! If ya have any questions, go ahead and ask us on here, or on our Discord server found here: https://discord.gg/xFfFsbG

Enjoy the server, mate. See you around!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Welcome, Nathan. I'm also a musician/singer/songwriter attempting to teach myself several instruments, so you're in good company. It seems to be a recurring theme with RCT fanatics, so there must be a correlation somewhere.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!